Prod (Who Owns)

Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,149 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. If a player has {} in their name it will not show them.
    example: {clan} Name
    Is this possible to fix?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, the name just need to be sanitized.

3. Can we get a permission setting on this? Thanks for the mod.

4. Would it be possible for you to move the command name (/prod) to the config file so that we can change it to something else to avoid a clash with another plugin? At the moment we've been changing the plugin code, but we don't really like amending plugins as it means we have to do this at every update. A small thing I know but... :)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be moving it to the Lang files once I update this.

6. Anyway we can get permissions so players can prod without seeing door lock codes? I dont know why some jacklegs requested doorlock codes in prod anyway. Just use masterkey plugin and keep the two separate from one another! This lack of permission issue prob just cost me a wipe since i allowed players use of prod which disclosed code lock info for the players. My mistake for not reading more into the updates prior

7. Hey guys i just installed the mod and dosent seem to be working did a /plugins it shows its good i do a /prod on a tc get 0 errors i have Auth level 1 seeing that i am admin and can use Vanish any help would be great.

8. How to grent default,i want everyone can use this command.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Set the auth level to 0 in the config and reload the plugin.

10. works for me, but can you maybe add a console command as well? so we can bind it to a key bind?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

bind k "chat.say \"prod\""

12. Thanks wulf

13. when press k Write in chat "prod

Bind k chat.say "/prod" this work

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

bind k "chat.say \"/prod\""

I missed the slash. :p

15. I'm tired of correcting your mistakes :D :D

16. hi newb question, is there a code where i can see owner of a "dropped item" eg. rock or paper maps?

17. is the plugin uptodate?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you having issues?

19. There is an issue with this Plugin... it does not read the number code on the code lock attached on a TC.

20. Or boxes. It's been like it for a long time.