Prod (Who Owns)

Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,149 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Hi Reneb I know only admin can prod i just suggest to add a permission. Ex: for when admin become just a player u know (level 0) with a perm that would be fine to prod a group or a player only. I want to mean i'm a admin but i would play like same lvl than player by this way i can prod and nobody know who is admin when chatting you know? my explain argument is longgggggg ^^ I know :/ i want to be best understood lol

2. After latest oxide update, I get this (screenshot):

Attached Files:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temp/quickfix.

4. I dont have these problems. I think the plugin is not the source of your problem(s), because many (maybe all) plugins dont load...

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The above was from an Oxide update earlier today.

6. Ok. I dint update today :)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

8. Not working on doors anymore for some reason, wont give owner or lock code. Nothing returned in game, nothing in console.

9. Ditto, can't see code lock info. I have a hotel people stay in, and I need to be able to change the locks when they leave.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
  10. Reneb updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

11. Hey Reneb, what do you think about adding the "lastseen" information to the /prod command?
    For me as an admin this is very useful for example to decide if a building can be removed or not.
    I modified your plugin already for my needs.
    If you like I can provide a patch.

12. can you make it so we get the door code again please it was really useful

13. Player Informations | Oxide

14. Or just use AutoPurge, then you don't even have to mess with player buildings, it's done automatically :)

P.S. Thank you, Reneb!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
  15. The download is still saying 2.2.5. Is this just a typo?

16. ditto for me.. updater telling me i dont have the updated version. post says 2.2.6 plugin code says 2.2.5

17. Not WORKING with the update Nov 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  18. Attached is a fix for the version number. Should stop Updater from nagging in your logs.

19. +1

Please!