Prod (Who Owns)

Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,150 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Hey, I just typed "ownerid -My ID- ChaotMc" and it says that Im owner now. When I try to type /prod ingam,e it says "You don't have access to this command" why?!

2. I downloaded and installed the Prod plugin and it is telling me i have version 2.2.0 and i need to update to 2.2.1 which i have done ... why am i getting this message when i have the latest version from your download page.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The version number is most likely wrong in the plugin. Just change the version else ignore it.

4. When I use this plugin and I do /prod it always tells me "no owner found for this building block" even though I look at the building piece and do /prod. I even did it when I built something right after and it didnt work. Does anyone know a fix?

5. El plug-in se descarga la versión 2.2.0 no la 2.2.1. el plug-in update me dice que hay una actualización pero no se descarga, así que he modificado el archivo de instalación editando la versión 2.2.0 -> 2.2.1
    Espero que sirva para alguien esta idea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the plug-in version 2.2.0 not 2.2.1 is downloaded. the plug-in update tells me that an update but not downloaded, so I modified the installation file editing 2.2.0 -> 2.2.1
    I hope it will for someone this idea
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463826940][/DOUBLEPOST]so I modified the installation file editing 2.2.0 -> 2.2.1

Attached Files:

• Prod.cs
      File size:
      13.5 KB
      Views:
  6. It's not showing me the code for any locks

7. this doesnt work.. it spamm my server console

8. I only get the owner if I use on Tool Cupboard. On any building it just says "No owner found for this building block" and in the console I get :

Note : The build owner plugin is installed, I even re-installed and tried again.

Code:
    (07:15:41) | [Oxide] 07:15 [Warning] Calling 'cmdChatProd' on 'Prod v2.2.0' took 332ms
    (07:17:38) | [Oxide] 07:17 [Warning] Calling 'cmdChatProd' on 'Prod v2.2.0' took 372ms
    (07:17:51) | [Oxide] 07:17 [Warning] Calling 'cmdChatProd' on 'Prod v2.2.0' took 487ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (07:18:00) | [Oxide] 07:17 [Warning] Calling 'cmdChatProd' on 'Prod v2.2.0' took 278ms
    (07:20:18) | [Oxide] 07:20 [Warning] 'ZoneManager v2.4.2' is using deprecated hook 'OnRunCommand', which will stop working on Monday, 01 August 2016. Please ask the author to update to 'OnServerCommand'
    (07:22:03) | [Oxide] 07:22 [Info] Unloaded plugin Building Owners v2.1.4 by Reneb
    (07:22:07) | [Oxide] 07:22 [Info] BuildingOwners was compiled successfully in 1805ms
    (07:22:07) | [Oxide] 07:22 [Info] Loaded plugin Building Owners v2.1.4 by Reneb
    (07:22:24) | [Oxide] 07:22 [Info] [Prod] Prod: To be able to obtain the owner of a building you need to install the BuildingOwner plugin.
    (07:22:24) | [Oxide] 07:22 [Warning] Calling 'cmdChatProd' on 'Prod v2.2.0' took 664ms
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466922844][/DOUBLEPOST]Wulf - as the owner/dev of this plugin hasn't replied for 8 Months or even bothered to update the version number on the last entry can we start marking plugins as UNSUPPORTED ?

At least then we won't be waiting for a fix to appear and somebody with a little more knowledge in these matters can attempt a fix. The Zone Manager plugin is the same. Such a shame they are just being left and ignored.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2016
  9. It is working without any issue here with latest oxide version.
    Do you use DeadPlayersList and BuildingOwners ? if yes, are they also up to date ?

10. I've just installed the 'DeadPlayersList' as I wanted to use'Finder' to rid the server of sleepers with less than 30 minutes playtime.

So why does it just say "No owner found for this building block"?

11. I'm assuming because entities are no longer stored by Building Owners / EntityOwners they are now stored by RustDedicated and this plugin isn't updated. It's probably looking in the wrong place for owner data.

12. This doesn't seem to be working correctly.

13. After last Oxide update "Prod" doesn't work normal.
    Screenshot
    See screensoht

14. @Bootloop BIG DISLIKE
    "...somebody with a little more knowledge..."????

You are maybe on of those people who think all here Oxide you use HAS to be updated a.s.a.p. once YOU run into an error or dont't understand how it works.

To get the facts, Reneb was in the last 2 years a bigger benefit for the community then 100's of us together in the same time.
    He has written 79 plugins, and you do arrogate a right to write here somebody with a little more knowledge ????

This, my friend, this is the real shame...nothing else. You should do your homework again and have a silent look onto his profile stats...
    Screenshot_10.png

My 4 cents on this....

15. Keep yer knickers on. "..somebody with a little more knowledge.." than ME!

Just to note. After the update etc.. and all plugins this is working fine. I think 8 months with no response from the Dev - regardless of who it is - is justification for a note on the plugin to say it's unsupported or something similar.

And just to be clear Fukijura I appreciate all the efforts from the devs here and the community as a whole. As stated here.

Thank you! | Oxide

Cheers.

16. Reneb updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1469047622][/DOUBLEPOST]I coded on my free time, that i had before getting a real job.
    So now i have way too many plugins that i can handle alone and give away my plugins one by one for new coders that want to take them over.

17. Hello ,i ve a problem with this plugin, when i use /prod on my foundation, he saying me that another player is the owner of this, so i can't use removertool on this foundation, what can i do??? Help me my removertool doesn'twork for all player. Help me plz.

18. Install this and change ownership.

EntityOwner for Rust | Oxide

19. you can also change ownership via building owners with /changeowner XXX

20. Hi! How can I switch off a showing of door lock codes for usual players?