Prod (Who Owns)

Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,149 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. this plugin wasnt really made for players, just admins. You would need to remove the code that shows the code.

2. Reneb updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

3. Reneb updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

4. "The requested attachment could not be found."

Download broken i guess!

5. +++ The requested attachment could not be found.

6. ++++The requested attachment could not be found.

7. Mughisi updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1469443017][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You should be able to download the file now.

8. Does this work with EntityOwner?

9. no but entity owner is obselete, as rust has all the built in features.

10. Not exactly. The Entity Owner plugin does some cool stuff with checking authorizations on cupboards and adding/removing authorizations on cupboards that is not built in. I've actually changed the command in this plugin to /prodbuilding to fix the conflict with Entity Owner so they can be used together.

11. I also like the fact you can set the ownership on a whole building, very good for when you paste a building in using the copy/paste plugin.

12. It would be great if this listed the last time they were online. Or is that something handled by one of the dependencies?

13. After a server restart, I am no longer able to use the command as an Admin.

14. Great plugin i love the Code lock whitelist!!! Anyway i was wondering would it be possible to add a whitelist command for turrets aswell ?

15. i copy and pasted my base but i forgot my box codes and i when i look at the box with the code it doesnt show the code it just shows my who owns it and my steam id

16. after I restart the server /prod will work once then after when I do the command nothing happens?

17. Would it be possible to add in the informations, when the specific foundation/wall cupboard was build?

18. Hi
    You can add the line: last seen/last connection?
    eg. from PlayerDatabase.

19. hi i just uploaded tis plugins....

how do i make players cant raid with /remove. because wat i realise is when players get access to the enemy TC and than build a single entity (wall), they could actually destroy the whole walls connected to the 1 he build even tho when they did build the rest of the original walls.

20. The plugin isnt made to handle this.
    Try the Plugin RemoverTool to avoid this (if you already use it check the config)