Prod (Who Owns)

Get owners of deployable, building structures and whitelist of tool cupboards

Total Downloads: 6,149 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

2. With this new one... it is not showing CODES ....

3. Scroll to the top and click Version History. Download the previous version 2.2.6

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

5. The plugin not starts. Code :

[Error] Assembly referenced by Prod plugin does not exist: RustB
    uild.dll

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That DLL exists if you have Rust's latest or any version in the past year or so. Are you trying to use it on a different game or OLD Rust?

7. Using the latest version of legacy

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Hi there, I was talking about adding permissions system is it planned or?

10. fix plz
    Code:
     Prod has replaced the 'prod' chat command previously registered by EntityOwner

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't need to use both, pick one!

12. Wulf, any chance we can get a prod.canuse permission on this? I want to give it to my donors without them having to be authlevel 1.

13. I'm having a strange issue where, upon using /prod, it shows the entity owner, and then another person who had nothing to do with the build, nor did they raid it (or leave stairs inside for example). For instance, my name on my building as entity owner, and then as building owner, this wowza guy who hasn't even been online this wipe cycle. I went around and replicated this many many times, getting different random names of people who haven't been around recently. Reloaded the plugin, didn't make a difference. This is on version 2.2.8, and I just noticed it earlier today. Is anyone else getting this issue? Here's a pic:
    [​IMG]

14. @Reneb 9:41 PM [Error] Assembly referenced by Prod plugin does not exist: RustBuild.dll

New update broke it. RustBuild.dll was changed/removed

15. Ya, update please.

16. Mughisi updated Prod (Who Owns) with a new update entry:

17. Need another update to check for guest code too please

18. Oxide v2.0.3250 (on start server):
    Code:
    08:46 [Error] Error while compiling: Prod.cs(232,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `GetSlot' and no extension method `GetSlot' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using the BuildingBlock.cs plugin which is causing conflicts with other plugins. Either rename the plugin or update to the BuildingBlocker.cs version. It might require a server restart.

20. Could permissions be added to this to make it usable to server Mods? :)