OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,958 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Some oil crates produce just stones. Any idea how to fix that?

2. I still have a bug, after restarting the server all Pump Jacks and Queries change oil/ore to something different, for example Pump Jacks starting mining stone and sulfur or metal but queries mine crude oil.....

3. Excuse me, how to place the oil machine?

4. Now that Survey Charges are not in-game how is this going to work?

5. Oh Snap! You're right!
    The easy way is to sell the Survey Charges in you're shop or something like that (change loot table?)
    On the other side i'll try to fix this by using the F1-Grenade.

6. WAIT Survey charges are gone??? I still got them....

Anyway can someone help me out... I set the config setting to "Drop a free pump jack out of a oil crate" and restarted the mod but I cannot seem to find any pump jacks in any oil crates.... also can someone clarify HOW to craft them???

7. Soo is this mod working?

NavyChief, I dont think you can craft them, I just added them to the loot table and airdrops (mining.pumpjack).

8. Oil has been spawning in mining qwuarrys even if the option is off

9. Hmm... you could overhaul the complete mod to provide players with OilPumps AND Quarries. Would be appreciated.

I would also just make Those "craftable" (take resources from menu, wait x seconds, give survey charges) via GUI menu, which would be openable via /oilcrate (example cmd. "would" = if I was actually able to code more than some webstuff. :D)

10. Have you got this sorted yet? Same issue here

11. Confirming that I understand how the gather rate works;

"3. Crude oil gather rate": {
    "1. Minimum crude oil per low grade fuel": 0.525,
    "2. Maximum crude oil per low grade fuel": 0.725
    },

The lower those numbers are, the more oil is produced for the same amount of fuel?

The actual rate that pumpjack gathers the oil is fixed though? Only the fuel efficiency can be changed?

Basically running it on a 3x server and I'm trying to get all resources in line for that and trying to balance it to and I'm uncertain how to with the oil plugin

12. Hello,

the amount of fuel is always the same, so this is not changed.
    But the higher these values the more the pumps output.

Let's see, I'm impressed that the plugin is still running. I will bring an update in the coming days.

13. So what would be the amount then for a straight 3x server?
    Would it be to multiply those values by 3?

Also; is the difference between the two numbers the range that the different survey charges can find?

14. Can we await an update for this Plugin? I want to try it out.

15. Hello. Oil no longer falls out of the geological charge. Please correct the plugin.

16. This plugin is no longer compiling

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide details please?

18. its spamming console with mega errors.I had to remove it as it wouldnt stop

Code:
    ailed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'OilCrate v0.6.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.OilCrate.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.OilCrate.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'OilCrate v0.6.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.OilCrate.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.OilCrate.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'OilCrate v0.6.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated OilCrate with a new update entry:

20. cheers Wulf that has stopped the spamming now