OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,961 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. ok here

Attached Files:

2. I really want to help you!
    But I can not identify the error even after hundreds of survey charges.
    Does this error occur on every charge?
    And does the oil crater still appear?
    Please try to describe the problem as precisely as possible.

3. only happens when oil is found the oil crater is replaced with a normal quarry point. this is when the error pops.

4. ok i did a regeneration and now there error is gone but is now replaced with "you dont have privileges for oil drilling" but we gave default privileges.

Code:
    > oxide.grant group default oilcrate.allow
    Group 'default' already has permission 'oilcrate.allow'
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491158692][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ok del all files reloaded fresh all is good...no idea what was wrong

5. cant figure out how to craft it?

6. I'm glad you got a solution.

Craft? if you want to craft a pump jack... there is no way to do it in the default crafting menu of rust.
    Use the built-in methods in the config or use other plugins to customize the loot table of the airdrop or something like that.

7. I gave permission to use this to every group I have created, have moved myself to each of the groups it always pops out the crude oil container and tells me I don't have the privileges to drill for oil.

8. permissions is not working

9. Sorry, but I can not understand this error. Is there a error message?
    On my servers I have no problems with it. No matter what auth level i try.

10. Im not getting an error. Just when I use a survey charge and it finds oil it says I don't have the privilege to pump oil. It's working but I cant access it I guesS?

11. As proof that it works.
    Please do a clean reinstall of the plugin.
    Also you can re-check the permissions.

revoke group default oilcrate.allow // to remove the oil permissions from the group default
    grant group default oilcrate.allow // to give the oil permissions to the group default
    I am sure you know how to write it correctly. This is just to make sure.

Please ask your players too, whether they have the same issue.

Attached Files:

12. not working since update

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details, errors please.

14. no errors sorry just
    > oilcrate regenerate
    Command 'oilcrate regenerate' not found

15. If the command is not found the plugin isn't loaded, check logs for any errors.

16. its not showing any errors on it thats all i get but its deff there

17. I've running the latest version of rust, oxide and oilcrate. Everything working smooth.

Attached Files:

18. ok getting further its now loaded but its telling me dont have privs to use it but i do i added to default group and its showing its there

ignore some starnge bug its working now lol just got to try find out whyt he server keeps crashing now lol

19. Error while compiling: OilCrate.cs(319,34): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file', expecting `[', `__arglist', `out', `params', `ref', `this', or `type'

20. Sorry, this must be an old or modded version. The plugin has only 287 lines.