OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,958 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Kaleidos submitted a new resource:

OilCrate - Brings the pump jack back into the game

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks good! Only thing I noticed was "gahter" should be "gather" in the config options.

3. Kaleidos updated OilCrate with a new update entry:

4. @Kaleidos great job on plugin, I love it.

5. Great plugin. But changes at min and max values do not change anything. I always get 2 oil for 10 fuel. And that is little, since 1 oil is only 3 fuel and needs additional wood. I tested min / max with 1/2 and 150/200. Always only 2 oil for 10 fuel.

Ok, I do not know what I did. But it's working now. Great plugin. I love it!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2017
  6. Does this add the PJ to the crafting menu?

7. Can't seem to get pump jacks to turn blue. Could I have done anything wrong in the config? The config looks the same as the default posted. I have added the permission to group default also.

8. you have only a 5% chance to create a place for the Pumpjack....
    Code:
      "2. Oil crate": {
        "1. Chance of an oil crater in % (0.0 - 100.0)": 5.0,
    Set this value higher to get more Oil Creaters...

9. You need to have building privilege (to close to an monument?) and the ground have to be flat. The Plugin don't change the way to place the pump jack or the quarry.

10. Just tried a very flat location and it turned blue and placed without issue. Thanks for the great plugin.

11. hi you are super)) how to add a Pump Jack in the crafting menu?

12. I have been finding the crude oil container with a survey charge, but when I go to place the Pump Jack it is not leaving a crater to place it.

Also wondering if there is a way to craft a pump jack for those who are not admin.

13. All I have done is use LootConfig for Rust | Oxide and edit the JSON so supply drops have a chance top drop them as well as Quarrys. Seemed the sensible way to deploy these machines.

14. Also, you can simply activate the "Drop a Pumpjack" option.

15. Good work.

16. I was going to post this last night:

After setting permission to group and testing this, it works. Although, after removing myself from the group I still see effects for oil when throwing survey charges. Is it possible to completely stop the effect when a player is removed from the group with the permission ? (is only the effect, not the actual oil or crater)

I don't know who else can see this effect, I just would rather them not think they are supposed to get something they aren't assigned to.

17. I know exactly what you mean. For now i can't fix is... but it is on top of my todo list!

18. Thanks man.

19. im having problems with this i try allowing permission and wont work also when i throw out a survey charge it shows oil then dissapears