OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,958 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. How to repair pumpjack???

2. Not wanting to add every new player to group, it there a way around this?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

grant group default oilcrate.allow

All new players are automatically in the default group.

4. Hey Kaleidos :) I am having a problem where, upon every server restart, the pump jacks stop giving crude oil altogether, and oilcrate.regenerate does not fix the issue. Players are having to pick up (/remove) their pump jacks and find new oil craters to re-place their pump jacks, this is mildly annoying.

5. Because the command is valid only for static oil pump: pumpjack-static and not to mining.pumpjack!!!!

6. Sorry, but I can't confirm this error on my server. Any errors at startup?

This is just wrong.

7. I fixed it on my server after numerous complaints

8. Would be nice if you could send me your version via pm.
    But the regenerate command touches every pumpjack (depo), not just the statics.

9. No errors on loading, it might be because my server has to start up vanilla, and I add all the plugins back in after it's started up?

10. regeneration command wasn't working for me this morning,

I have oilcrate and players have pumpjacks down. I placed in cornucopia last night and ever since then all placed pumpjacks stopped producing oil, (ones placed with oilcrate plugin) I placed a static pumpjack down with the build plugin, and it works like a charm, everytime.
    I tried using the regenerate command, but it didn't work. I tried clearing everything, turning off pumpjacks, taking resources out and then using the commands to clear and regenerate. nothing worked. not sure why it stopped working. I did end up taking out cornucopia and it still didn't work. I also placed a fresh one using survey charges and that one started pumping oil.. I've taken it out from being used until I can figure out what caused it or the mod itself has been fixed or a combination of both, although we love the plugin. but it seems pretty picky as what is allowed as far as plugins running with it.

11. Try changing this in lines 240 and 241:
    Code:
    case "regenerate":
    if (quarry.ShortPrefabName == "mining.pumpjack" || quarry.ShortPrefabName == "pumpjack-static")
    It helped me!

12. Kaleidos updated OilCrate with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1493379276][/DOUBLEPOST]The regenerate command was designed to regenerate existing crude oil in the quarry or pump jack.
    The new refill command is what you need if the pump jack is empty.

13. @Kaleidos Hello! Do you know if it's possible to increase the tickrate of the pumpjack? Afaik the pump jack uses every 10 seconds 1 low grade fuel or 6 lgf every minutes. It would be good to be able to configure this tickrate to maybe 5 seconds. This way we can get more oil in the same time but our players first have to invest their low grade fuel into the process & have to work. We don't want to make it to easy for them.

14. You don't have the privileges to perform an oil drilling

Same error :(

I do not know much about this.I try for the first time.

Can there be help?

15. this should help you.

16. When I write it I get the error "you are not allowed to use the 'grant' command".

17. usually the only reason why you cant use "admin commands" is because you aren't an admin on the server.

did you set yourself up as "ownerid" or "moderatorid" ??

if not all you do is this:

open rcon, ownerid yoursteamid "yoursteamnickname" "reason" use the "" 's
    or moderatorid steamed "yoursteamnickname" "reason"

example: ownerid 1223344556666 "krazy J" "Owner" ( you don't really need the reason part.

18. I am admin in the my server.Because i can get free item and I can fly :)

19. I use all commands in an RCON program. I don't usually use F! unless I have to.

so to ensure use of the "grant" command. Use RCON, you'll have much better success. not sure why else F! wouldn't allow you to use admin commands.

20. I'd love to see a help command for non admins. It's hard to explain how to use this mod to players.