OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,958 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. I have a player on my server telling me that his quarry went from making stone and metal to ONLY oil..

2. does this conflict with gather manager?
    with gather manager tick rate 1.0, and crude gather set to 6.0, the pump jacks that i place pump out 6 crude every 50 seconds roughly. the pump jacks at the monuments pump out significantly more. I want the ones I place to have either the same or close to monument output. i was looking into trying to find some ways when i came across this plugin. ideally, i'd like to fix my problem without additional plugins. i'm basically just looking to boost output on jacks that i place while not up scaling monument jacks. i have tried various spots on the map and 6 / 50s is about the best i can get on this map. seems to me i was getting more on my old map but i can't confirm.

EDIT: i figured out my issue. i planted the wrong prefab!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  3. I have met same question as yours. Any idea how fo fix this? I have already set Quarry can gather oil to false.

4. I left the plugin loaded but don't currently have any pump jacks on the map and I don't see this problem anymore. I'm going to reintroduce pumpjacks to see if the problem shows up again.

5. Having similar issues. Some quarries will go from producing stone, etc and then suddenly start producing oil. Any way of fixing this ourselves, or can a patch be pushed out?

6. I can confirm this! The plugin being loaded does not cause quarries to throw out just oil until a pumpjack is placed. It does this regardless to config settings.

7. Can also confirm...

8. I also have a player on the server who is using an oil jack to produce metal fragments, stone and sulfur ore. I have an oil jack on the same server that is working just fine though. The same user also has quarry who seems to not produce what it used to, but hasn't swapped to oil. the HQM he was getting stopped being gathered. This part might not be due to OilCrate though. The prior part I feel does need a patch.

9. I also have a lot of players on my server with this issue. Not related to OilCrate because we don't have it installed. You can take a survey charge to the quarry that is having issue and the survey produces accurate results so something changed with resource distribution. If you find more info feel free to PM me.

10. On My server Oil jack stands normally and starts producing oil, but after server restart it changes to stone and metal fragments. I have such configuration
    "1. Settings": {
    "1. Quarry can gather oil": false,
    "2. Pump jack can gather ores": false,

11. Yeah, certain users on my server get this happening as well. But not all oil pumps. Maybe it just breaks past oil pumps and not ones placed after. Something with the resource node that gets surveyed got changed through an update of Rust itself?

12. I suppose yes, all new jacks work as well, but previously installed brakes.

13. It doesn't appear this mod works after the recent patch that made changes to survey charges. Can anyone else confirm that?

14. Not sure if this is what you are referring to but my quarries that before were giving rock and HQM are only pumping oil now AND pump jacks seem to not be pumping anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  15. Having trouble trying to make both Old School Quarries (OSQ) and OilCrate (OC) work together, OSQ is kicking up ores along with crude, and then produces said ores, along with OC's crude in the pumpjack.

16. I want to use this plugin to increase the rate of the monument pumps, at the moment they just give 1:1. I have increased the gather rate in the config file, reloaded the plugin and did the oilcrate regenerate + oilcrate refill commands but they still keep giving 1:1. Is there something I'm missing? :D

17. After latest Rust update sep 07, my pump jacks started to gather ore even though listed as not gathering.

18. thank you for the plugin. I like your infopanel display would you give me the code?

19. survey charges arent showing oil spots and my quarry is pumping oil when its set to off in my config.. anything on a fix or is there a way already to fix it?

20. I guess this won't get fixed anytime soon....