1. You both must restart the server after installing the latest update.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you aren't using an outdated Oxide build.

3. When i installed this plugin my server was down, after installing the plugin i did a fresh boot, but another restart won't hurt :)
    i let you know if this is the answer to this problem

4. Like @Wulf said you must make sure you are using the latest version of Oxide, in order to use the latest of Notifier.

5. hello,

it seems that, plugin doesn't care about the config file.

whatever changed in configfile, it's ignoring and working as default

6. Server is down due oxide install problems, too bad nobody can tell me what to do now :(

Got my server in backupmode now without oxide, really thinking about trying the sauerkraut version.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You are free to downgrade if the latest build has issues for you. You aren't forced to upgrade.

8. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier 1.3.4 | Re-worked Player Death Notifications!

9. hello getting error during the disconnecting;
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:23 AM [Error] notifier: LuaScriptException while calling OnPlayerDisconnected: [string "notifier.lua"]:277: attempt to index field 'WData' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  10. At first - thanks for the great plugin!
    On player disconnect I get the following error:
    Notifier v1.3.4 (default or my config) | OXIDE v274

11. error

Attached Files:

12. Same error

13. still getting error with last oxide 275;
    Code:
    Oxide] 2:25 PM [Error] notifier: LuaScriptException while calling OnPlayerDisconnected: [string "notifier.lua"]:277: attempt to index field 'WData' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    plugin removed from server and start using, chathandler, deathmessage, player list instead of it

14. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier v1.3.5 | Hotfix

[DOUBLEPOST=1423411858][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's now fixed guys, sorry about that one.

15. I dont know but now connected and disconnected players not shown in chat just show ::

may be it's related with hide admin connection true setting but I am not sure

16. SkinN õ.Õ'.|., thanks for hotfix, all working fine!
    cenk, on my server nicknames are displayed (with "HideAdminsConnectionMessages": true).

17. thanks a lot
    what about the connection/disconnection messages? are they working well?

18. Yes, I see the message with player's nick.

19. All was working fine for me on connection messages (both), either way if you wait a few more minutes Im going to release a new version with a new feature on the connection messages, where you now will be able to add {country} to those 2 messages, so when players connect to the server the message could look like:

[ PT ] SkinN joined the server.

By this of course I mean I have been working on these 2 messages and perhaps the version fixes your problem, otherwise I will suggest you to delete you current configuration file. But still wait or this release.

20. perfect I was using that in old legacy rust which was showing ip and country but it was making small lag bc of plugin trying to make who is ip for each connection also same plugin was able to give option to the admin for freeze player for hack investigation and that player can not be unfreeze even disconnect and re-connect :)

by the way is there any way to include, "mute/unmute" option and "ADMIN/PLAYER" mode in your plugin?