1. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. submitted a new resource:

Notifier - Broadcasts randomly notfications to the server chat.

Read more about this resource...

2. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier v1.1.0

3. [Error] Failed to initialise plugin notifier (A .NET exception occured in user-code)

4. Ya It seems to work other then the player list and amount of people online but spams that error

5. Can you make it an option to list the players in game chat as well as console? And the welcome message be able to have more than one phrase in it?

6. Could you please implement feature so that welcome text would stay longer? Customizable perhaps?

7. Can you put the comands that the plugin use in the config file ? so i can change them ? like instead of /who i want to use /players :) thanks you and awesome plugin, i just removed 3 plugins from my server and im only using this one :) its amazing

8. And it would be amazing if Notifier had an option to check if admin wants to show his connection message (showing his original steam nickname), or he wants to be hidden.

9. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier v1.2.0 | Now With Player Death Notifications

[DOUBLEPOST=1423177279][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Autobroadcast "adverts" are sent by the order in the configuration file, Notifier sends them randomly.
    Other than that, there are more more features that Autobroadcast hasnt. See it your self.

[DOUBLEPOST=1423177369][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Does it still occur? When it does?
    Your error line doesn't help much since theres nothing telling where the error might be.

10. thank you :)

11. I would ask you to make the window wider, so I can see the full text, and also make a bigger image, I can't read it. :|
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423177592][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I dont quite understand the suggestion.

When the player types /who, /players or /online Notifier informs the number of players in the chat, and meanwhile prints the full players list into the player console.

[DOUBLEPOST=1423177749][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I don't believe that's quite possible. Reason why is because I think every message in the chat has the same duration from the others, and I don't think you can make that duration longer, at least right now. But I will look into it and see what I can do.

[DOUBLEPOST=1423177853][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your welcome!
    Rating and voting the plugin would be apricciated :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423177906][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's actually a good idea, I will see what I can do about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  12. Just awerome work :)

there is anyway to have priority messages ? i mean like the stay longer on the chat so ppl can read it slower!?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only way you can do that is by spamming it over and over, but that wouldn't be logical. There isn't any way to pin chat in Rust Experimental.

14. Yes, that's what I thought.

15. Thanks for your answers! Another question:

There is anyway to make implement a chat history in the plugin ? because that way there a way to see the longer messages.

16. xShARkx i think they will add chat history in the next Rust update.. check for news or devblog or twitter..
    Besides chat history available in chathandler plugin, problem with chathandler's history is that it contains only players' chat, no server chat.

17. Could you add distance for the death message? As well as multiple lines for connect message.

18. Yes sure, the reason why I didn't add it in the first place is because I did not found it that useful. But since it's a request I don't mind adding it.