1. Thanks :)

2. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier v1.3.0 | Colored Messages and more!

3. error in prefix

[Oxide] 9:08 PM [Error] notifier: LuaScriptException while calling OnPlayerDisconnected: [string "notifier.lua"]:203: attempt to concatenate global 'prefix' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. It is not working for me..
    10:44 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "notifier.lua"]:203: attempt to concatenate global 'prefix' (a nil value))

5. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier 1.3.1 | Hotfix

6. error...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423259034][/DOUBLEPOST] upload_2015-2-6_22-44-11.png

Attached Files:

7. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier 1.3.2 | Hotfix

[DOUBLEPOST=1423259677][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I would apricciate if you could tell me if these errors keep coming after I release a hotfix.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423260315][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anybody give me some feedback whether these hotfixes are actually fixing these issues?
    It's not that I'm not testing, but I'm testing on an empty server and on my self, so it's hard to tell.

8. I got this:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:03 AM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "notifier.lua"]:209: attempt to concatenate global 'prefix' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 2:03 AM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    and :

Code:
    [Oxide] 2:14 AM [Error] notifier: LuaScriptException while calling CanClientLogin: [string "notifier.lua"]:209: attempt to concatenate global 'prefix' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. That is an older version, please update yours. That should be fixed by now. (Latest version is v1.3.2)
    Let me know if you still having problems.

10. Don't worry, I'll help anyway.

11. /who. This is normal?
    252490_2015-02-07_00001.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423288398][/DOUBLEPOST]and please add option turn off
    ["Hunger"] = "{victim} starved to death.",
    ["Thirst"] = "{victim} died of thirst.",
    ["Cold"] = "{victim} froze to death.",
    ["Drowned"] = "{victim} drowned.",
    ["Heat"] = "{victim} burned to death.",
    ["Bleeding"] = "{victim} bled to death.",
    ["Poison"] = "{victim} died poisoned.",
    ["Suicide"] = "{victim} committed suicide.",
    ["Generic"] = "{victim} died.",
    ["Bullet"] = "{victim} was shot dead.",
    ["Slash"] = "{victim} died slashed into pieces.",
    ["BluntTrauma"] = "{victim} died of a blunt trauma.",
    ["Fall"] = "{victim} died from big fall.",
    ["Radiation"] = "{victim} died from radiation.",
    ["Bite"] = "{victim} was eaten alive.",
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423289774][/DOUBLEPOST]And welcome message please make press button wakeup

12. Yes that is how the /who /players and /online commands work. First sends a message to the player chat informing how many players are online and then it prints the full list of all the players and their SteamIDs into the player console.

Option to turn off what? The /who /players and /online commands? or the Players Death Notifications?
    In case you want to turn off the Players Death Notifications you may do it already with the following settings on your configuration file:
    "ShowSuicideMessages"
    "ShowMetabolismDeathMessages"
    "ShowAnimalKillsMessages"
    "ShowPlayerKillsMessages"
    In case you meant the /who command I will see it for a next update and also the welcome message request.

13. I download latest version today. But its version PLUGIN.Version = V(1, 3, 1)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423319333][/DOUBLEPOST]

and when player died - plugin write msg and server repeat double msg. Example : Plugin C1B3R starved to death. and server say: C1B3R died.

14. Yes I forgot to change the version value in the code, but that is ok, won't do any harm.
    About the "double message" I can not change that, the server message it's a message of the game it self, but it's just a console message, players will not see that message on the chat or anywhere else. The important thing is that they only see the plugin message.

15. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier 1.3.3 | Hotfix

16. i got this error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:46 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Notifier (v1.3.3) by SkinN
    [Oxide] 9:46 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Notifier (v1.3.3) by SkinN
    [Oxide] 9:46 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin notifier (A .NET exception occured in user-code)
    [Oxide] 9:46 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Got this error message :
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:07 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin notifier (A .NET exception occured in user-code)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)
    [Oxide] 10:07 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    also another request along with it :)

Beside the distance, would you add the {bodypart} ? (we really liked that in DeathMessages)

Thanks for putting your time in this plugin :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015