1. Sorry, plugins works as well. My bad. I dont readed WARNING NOTE

2. I'm happy to know that. :)

3. Thanks, I think it help distinguish a hacker by telling the distance and weapon.

4. This plugin is awersome :)

Can you add diferent chat names for each fuction ? so i can use diferente colors and names that will show on the chat ?

example: Adverts: - red | Players Online, Welcome Message and Connected and Disconnected messages - green | Player Death Notifications - blue

5. I can make that you choose your own color for each of the systems (between of a list of available colors ofc), and to be honest I was going to in this update, what it kept me from doing it was that some colors are too dark to be readable, don't look as good as you might think. But I might reconsider this.

You guys may follow the on working version on the link below, and even make your suggestions:
    https://trello.com/b/d4r95CCB/oxide-plugins

6. How is the timing of the messages handled, I notice that when a player connects the messages appear within a few secs then disappear, anyway to keep them up longer please?

7. It's not possible to change the duration of the chat messages. I'm sorry.

8. So the first lot of messages that appear u cant tell it to stay open longer? Not even possible?

9. I don't understand what you mean by that?...But it's not possible to change any type of duration of the chat messages. Like @Wulf said before, the way to make a message stay longer it would be by spamming it over and over, but that inst smart to do it, it looks awful.

It would be cool that later on the game had a HUD type of message in which you could change it's duration, but for now we just gotta live with what we have. :)

10. After last update the messages that the plugin send are not showing up in the console. But the players on the server can see them.

On my config file i got:

"BroadCastToConsole" : true

thank you

11. I just tested that and it's working fine. Make sure you reload the plugin when you change something in the configuration file, there is a how to on the plugin's post unde Configuration.

12. Thank you @marky1991 I will fix it right away, a new version will come out today anyway, with new aditions and a few fixes. Stay tuned.

13. other error...

upload_2015-2-6_14-47-21.png

14. It's actualy the same error. It will be fixed in the next update.

15. keep getting Failed to initialise plugin notifier (A .NET exception occured in user-code whrn uplading new version of notifier
    have removed previous data files, any ideas

16. That is a bit odd, but I am about to release a new version so try the new one as soon it is out.

17. Restart my server and no messages from the plugin show in the console, and now i got this:

[Oxide] 3:26 PM [Error] notifier: LuaScriptException while calling OnEntityDeath: [string "notifier.lua"]:377: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. I've already spotted that error it's going to be fixed in today's update. Thank you.