1. {miss post}

2. awaiting. thanks for your honest explanation

3. I can't disable player kill messages.... Latest version of oxide and plugin.
    Perfectly working with previous version

4. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Notifier with a new update entry:

Notifier 1.4.0 | Player countries on connection messages!

@SeBL4RD 2 fixed it just now! Sorry about that.

5. Code:
    > oxide.unload notifier
    [Oxide] 10:58 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Notifier v1.4.0 by SkinN
    Plugin 'notifier' unloaded.
    > oxide.load notifier
    [Oxide] 10:58 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Notifier v1.4.0 by SkinN
    [Oxide] 10:58 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin notifier (A .NET exception
    occured in user-code)
    [Oxide] 10:58 PM [Debug]  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0
    x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  4kb/s in, 7kb/s out
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  6. I dont know what is problem but in my server connection/disconnection shown in chat as NOTIFIER:: only
    I mean empty!

I unload and reload other plugins but nothing change

7. (WITH 1.4.0)

Y, i have same problem,
    no connection messages,
    can't replace welcome message (always default message),
    can't disable killplayer messages,
    kill messages (players/environement) don't replaces game messages.

8. Make sure you have Oxide and Notifier new versions, otherwise I recommend deleting your current configuration file and reload the plugin.

I can only recommend you deleting your current configuration file and reload the plugin.
    Its working fine for me, it should for you too.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423434329][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I can only recommend you deleting your current configuration file and reload the plugin.

I've tested all these messages before releasing 1.4.0 all were working fine. You might have messed something up.

9. ONLY NOTIFIER PLUGIN INSTALLED IN SERVER WITH RUSTWEB MAP
    RUST v.1191 OXIDE b.275

I can not see connect and disconnect messages - just shown in chat NOTIFIER::

Plugin several times loaded after deleted config file and old plugin but nothing change

in which version oxide you test the plugin?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  10. Done, same problem. default notifier.json and i always have these problems

11. yep .. newest oxide version incl. notifier and i delete the config .. but how sebl4rd says .. always the same prob ^^

12. sorry but is there anybody face same problem.
    rust 1191 and oxide b275 and nobody in server able to see connect/disconnect messages just NOTIFIER::

13. Build 2.2 was working perfectly for me, problems comes with 2.3 and 2.4.

14. you mean also you dont have connection disconnection messages?

15. Please upgrade plugin... I need it...

16. Im working on it

17. Will I need to reconfigure my advert messages when updating? Or will those not be affected in the update process?

18. Tomorrow there will be a new rust update, and I hope that Tuesday I have Notifier 2.0.0 ready for release. People will HAVE TO delete the older configuration for v2.0.0 to work, although, you can save the advert's, player death notifications's messages before deleting the file to then just copy to the new configuration file.
    Notifier will be ported to Python and there will be lots of changes to how most settings work. But know that you may save all the messages.

19. Alright, thank you

20. okay waiting