1. hi
    The welcome message n not appear when I connect to my server
    Hence the problem can come thank you

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  2. If you are using latest build oxide 275 it should be work. It's working for me.

Make sure that there is no any other plugin conflict with it such as chathandler

Anyway plugin currently not fully ready and Skin will publish completely revised new one today right after big rust uptade we hope :)

3. Hi The welcome message don't appear when someone connect to my server.

• PLAYERS ONLINE: When the player types /who in the chat, a message in the chat informs how many players are playing in the server, and also prints in the player's console a list of all players names and respective SteamIDs.
    does not work ;(

4. currently plugin not working properly but no need to worry about that.

big rust update coming tonight and all servers gonna be wipe

SKIN working on new plugin and we hope that he will be able to publish new plugin right after rust updated.

5. hi i have a problem with the Notifier every time when there is a there kom my server must write the "Connect Message": "{username} blev server.", but it does not write the bar :: in chaten and the same when Disconnect is not nolge errors in my log what can be wrong ??

[​IMG]

6. yesterday all night I try to explain same problem but it doesnt matter anymore.
    SKIN working on new plugin and there will be huge change in new plugin.

He is trying to publish new plugin tonight (i.e. right after big rust update)

Needless to be remind that; Today big rust update will release and all servers gonna be wipe and most of the plugins will broke

7. oki thanks for the info :D

8. I don't want to offend anyone or to be rude, but sometimes I think people come to the forum simply put they problem. Nothing to read, nothing to try to understand...

9. it has been running on my server but after this update 1.3.4 Yesterday to 7:22 AM 52 run it no more so there must be something wrong with the Plugins

10. what is wrong with you guys. before paste your problems try to read last 2-3 post please

PLEASE STOP POSTING SAME PROBLEMS. IF THE PLUGIN NOT WORKING LEAVE IT AS IT AND WAIT NEXT UPDATE WHICH WILL BE HAPPEN TONIGHT!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423497380][/DOUBLEPOST]finally rust updating 317mb!

11. Hi! waiting your fix! Thx!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
  12. CHR

CHR

U already got a feature list? Btw I have invited u in steam. I m also Portuguese but I'm not that good in writing and reading it. I life In Germany. But I was a lot of times in viseu and Lisboa.

13. I have one does not show in the chat who joined?
    but the server command line all shows...

14. ABOUT NOTIFIER:
    I am aware that connection messages are not working properly, the message does not show correctly, but only the prefix.
    As I said in a previous post, people have come to me and asked not to make Notifier as a all in one plugin, in consideration to other plugin developers, and would have been rude of me not to respecting that, even tho I rather have everything in just one plugin. This said, here are the planned changes for Notifier v2.0.0 and the things that will remain in the plugin:
    - Remove Players Death Notifications.
    - Fix once and for all the connection messages, and also add {userip} and {usersteamid} for even more options to format your messages.
    - Advert and Welcome Messages will still remain in the plugin.
    - Will be added Server Rules, where you will be able to add rules to your server, players will have to type /rules and the rules will be printed to the player's console.

Notifier v2.0.0 will be released late tomorrow
    About the Player Death Notifications, I will release a new plugin called of course Player Death Notifications, updated with all the new Rust update additions and possibly a few more things will be added. You can always follow me here on the Oxide forum and you will be alerted whenever this plugin gets released, hopefully also tomorrow.
    I am really sorry about all the mess I made with Notifier so far, but again I am new to lua and this was me learning as I developed Notifier, I promise everything will be different now that I will be working on Python.
    Again sorry, and be a little bit more patient

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  15. Yeah ! Thanks

16. I find it silly that other developers are complaining .. I like the options of this All In ONE plugin that adds colorful messages. Others available do not have these options.

17. The eternal question... What is more important - the ambitions of the developer or the user's convenience? Something in it reminds me of... hmm... Essentials for Legacy?))) I like Notifier in the functional in which it is! Sedate,+

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not all about convenience, as it often ends up with one plugin breaking every other plugin. Oxide is made to be modular, hence the whole usage of plugins, having an all encompassing plugin defeats the purpose of even using Oxide's plugin system. By having one giant plugin to cover all your bases, all it takes is one typo for your whole system to come crumbling down, leaving your server with nothing. So when you end up scrambling for plugins to replace it, as the developer has since disappeared. You find your admin tools, protection methods, etc unavailable, as the one godzilla plugin provided them all. Want to use a plugin that provides one feature better? You'd have to either hack up the plugin or find replacements to each feature.

So yes, while it may be convenient, it's not exactly smart. Plugin developers come and go in the gaming community, so flexibility is important to most. It plays right along with the saying "don't put all the eggs in one basket."

There's definitely no harm in learning either, just keep that in mind when building your server and developing plugins.

19. I think first of all you should solve connection and disconnection problem which is not working at all.

Can you please make one plugin with;
    welcome message
    connection disconnection info with ip
    auto advertise

because I am all the time deleting some info from lua file concerning of death messages + online player list which is conflict with other plugins.

If you put rules then it will conflict again with others.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423568934,1423558065][/DOUBLEPOST]with oxide 298,

still empty message during the connection and disconnection from server