NoDecay

Scales or disables decay of items, and deployables.

Total Downloads: 25,069 - First Release: Jun 25, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 54 likes
  1. (07:04:08) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: RHIB --- please notify author

2. (17:16:54) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: RHIB --- please notify author
    (17:16:58) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: RHIB --- please notify autor
    I get this Spamming nonstop....Had to UnLoad it

3. What version of NoDecay are you using? I am not having an issue v 1.0.26. Please make sure you are fully updated.

4. New boat is making it go crazy after today's update.

Code:
    //Cheap workaround on line 223://     else if (entity.LookupPrefab().name == "Rowboat")  // old line
           else if (entity.LookupPrefab().name == "Rowboat" || entity.LookupPrefab().name == "RHIB")  // new line

5. v 1.0.26 Solves the problem

6. (11:54:24) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: RHIB --- please notify author

7. Update your plugin to v 1.0.26

8. OR You could download the latest version that has been fixed for this for 2 weeks. Sheesh, why can people not read update notes??

I can not help you, if you do not stay up to date with the mod!

9. I've altered a few of the plugins on my server, so in some cases I am running older versions to keep my customizations. Posted the code line for anyone else doing the same. Still appreciate your plugin and the updates. Keep up the good work. =)

10. hiya need some help here

what is the time span on the decay?
    will this plugin work along side TwigDecay as i have my twigs set to 15m decay and i want to add 0.5 damage on stone and metal but it dont seem to do any damage lol also do you need items in your tc with Nodecay if you set some items to take decay

11. Just wondering if you have reviewed the Plugin "Damage Control". Might help you a bit more. I use it.

12. Hello and thanks for the awesome plugin. Since the last developer wipe and the addition of the RHIB, the RustAdmin console repeatedly displays the following message: "17:00:56) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: RHIB --- please notify author" Do you have a workaround for this message? Thanks again.

13. Read back a couple pages. =)

Update to the newest version.

14. Deisel, I have sent you a couple of messages about work I have done to enable cupboard checks. Let me know what you think.

15. Yes, I received your messages but have been too busy to do much of anything lately. lol

I will try to get to it this weekend

16. Gotcha. I'm having too much free time these days...

17. Holy balls it's Nabster