NoDecay

Scales or disables decay of items, and deployables.

Total Downloads: 25,069 - First Release: Jun 25, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 54 likes
  1. Deicide666ra submitted a new resource:

NoDecay - Disables decay

Read more about this resource...

2. Thanks for this, I had a player bitching about it earlier today haha.

3. Hello

thank you for your plugins.

I alone if a player blows a c4 on a foundation it does not break?

c4, unwanted but its nothing?

cordially

4. I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say here (lost in translation!).

Are you saying that my mod prevents C4 from damaging foundations? It shouldn't be the case, the mod specifically looks for "Decay"-type damage so it shouldn't affect any other types of damage. I will investigate and report back to you later tonight.

5. yes it does not dmg on foundation

sorry for my English

6. Are you throwing it directly onto a foundation? C4 radius was removed in yesterdays update.

7. yes I have to be on launching more than 20 c4 no damage to the foundation

8. Well I just tested and it's not the mod... Works fine on my end, C4 is destroying foundations as expected.

9. it dont work on my server.
    plugins i use:
    death notes
    costum spawn points
    kits
    spawns database
    Day&night system
    rank me
    sign artist
    mage motd

i dont know why, but my structures still get decay damage.

10. This is strange, the mod actually doesn't do much and I don't see how any of these plugins out interfere with it. Do you have Rusty? Try doing oxide.reload NoDecay and tell me what message shows up. I have a feeling the server isn't even loading it, could it be in the wrong folder or something like that? Did you rename the file at any point? Oxide is a bit picky about filenames.

11. hello

I reinstall your plugins on my server it perfectly I do not understand why works the first time I installed it did not run.

it is possible to add an option to enable the decay on wooden foundation and straw?

thank you

12. Yes I've been meaning to do this! Next version will have different multipliers for all tiers, allowing you to increase/decrease/stop decay for all foundation types.

13. Deicide666ra updated NoDecay with a new update entry:

Added config with multipliers for different tiers

14. thank you

it works perfectly

15. It doesn't seem to work anymore since the last game update.

16. No problem on my server... anything in the logs? Double check your config (maybe reset it to make sure)

17. I've just reinstalled Oxide and it's fixed now :)

18. Thanks for this addon. One question, what does the default configuration file (JSON?) look like?

19. Default config:
    Code:
    {
      "Debug": {
        "outputToRcon": false
      },
      "Mutipliers": {
        "armoredMultiplier": 0.0,
        "sheetMultiplier": 0.0,
        "stoneMultiplier": 0.0,
        "twigMultiplier": 1.0,
        "woodMultiplier": 0.0