NoDecay

Scales or disables decay of items, and deployables.

Total Downloads: 25,069 - First Release: Jun 25, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 54 likes
  1. How to remove the message Building Decaying?

2. It cannot be disabled afaik.

3. Don't place a Tool Cupboard. If you have to for base defenses then you'll just get the message.

4. Hi ! All the doors are taking damages with the time, is it normal?

5. are you running the newest update? as of 2/8/2018? it should be
    Version 1.0.22

6. Yep, I have updated all of my plugins when we have leaved the early access. Of course, my NoDecay.json is perfectly configured, I don't understand...

7. Does the console show it loaded properly. I had to download it again , re add and reload it due to an error that came up when it loaded.

8. I'll do this. Thanks for you answers logikgear =)

9. Disabled decay for everything except twig, but how can I make ladders decay as well through the config?

10. Diesel 42o hasn't made that part of the config file. If I understand the NoDecay.cs file correctly you ""SHOULD"" be able to delete line 123 from the NoDecay plugin file and ladder decay will be back to normal. If that breaks the plugin just delete and replace with a new copy and you will be back to no decay. I'm betting it would require a total rework of the plugin for us to be able to control decay of all things.

11. [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: door.hinged.metal i get this message all the time, why ? :)

12. Re-download newest update. That was fixed in Version 1.0.22

13. Yeah, I think that should work as well. But i'm not a fan of custom changes, since new updates will overwrite it :)

14. (08:29:49) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: wall.frame.cell --- please notify author
    (08:32:15) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: wall.frame.fence --- please notify author
    (08:32:15) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: door.hinged.metal --- please notify author
    (08:28:55) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: door.double.hinged.metal --- please notify author

15. Download nest version......

16. Why does my building always gone??

17. (21:09:23) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: floor.ladder.hatch --- please notify author

I have version .22

18. Diesel 42o updated NoDecay with a new update entry:

I was doing some testing, and no matter what I did for the wooden ladder, I couldn't get it to decay. :( I will look more into it this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018
  19. is doors now covered in this - as since last weeks update of rust doors are decaying.

20. I cannot reproduce door decay. They should be covered under deployables.

What do you have your deployables decay set to in config?