NoDecay

Scales or disables decay of items, and deployables.

Total Downloads: 25,069 - First Release: Jun 25, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 54 likes
  1. it was fixed update your plugin

2. I'm also getting
    Code:
    (20:17:18) | [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: sedantest.entity --- please notify author

3. I just got a server up and running and have some mods installed but I can't seem to get this one to work.
    Everything was installed as default and it was still taking resources to keep my metal base up. No matter what multiplier I use, my base still needs 4k metal for upkeep. Is there a permission setting I'm missing? I don't know how to make this mod work :(

4. why do my doors and windows still decay yet my walls and foundations dont ?

5. getting an error that the boats are [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected

6. just update the plugin its already been fixed

7. Getting this in console using version 1.0.24

(13:00:14) | [NoDecay] NoDecay.OnEntityTakeDamage took 701.7038 ms to execute.

(13:00:14) | Calling 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on 'NoDecay v1.0.24' took 705ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

8. Getting this as well

00:34 [Info] [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: sedantest.entity --- please notify author

9. Not sure if this question has been asked before, but is it possible to have it when decay is set off in your config files that you don't see that ingame box saying "Building Decaying" when your tool cupboard is empty?

10. Hello,

possible to add nodecay for admin only please?

11. i have installed this and done everythin give restarted and reinstalled and it still displays the ingame message building decaying and it is decaying

12. yes it's normal,check the building it doesn't decay,little tips just put resources in the toolbox;u won't see decaying message anymore ;D

13. someone help the plugin isnt working and it just keeps spamming this in my rcon

20:33:21) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
  14. set to
    Code:
    "outputToRcon": false

15. I'm getting a message on rcon about the sedan
    [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: sedantest.entity --- please notify author

16. i have the plugin installed and my config is all 0.0 so nothiing should decay but it still is. ive done everything and it aint working

17. Stockings are still decaying, I know it seems irrelevant, but my folks store valuables in them, and then one day they just poof.

18. yeah im getting problems also people are unable to interact with the tc and place items inside it or interact with it

19. i have no issue with this plugin

20. is there a way to make bases decay without TC with this plugin?