NoDecay

Scales or disables decay of items, and deployables.

Total Downloads: 25,069 - First Release: Jun 25, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 54 likes
  1. im getting doors now decaying this was fully working plugin before last big update

2. high stone wall also decaying after update

3. I it chance to to like to decay only when there is no CupBoard? or owner is not autorised?

4. Diesel 42o updated NoDecay with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
  5. Can I change the resources consumed by the Tool Cupboard? if not, please tell me the plugin, that would help me with this

6. I installed NoDecay to my server and my already built base is still decaying as normal. Any thoughts? I tried checking the config files for something I need to change but I have no clue.

7. plugin dosent work on my server at all. all it does is spam my console with this

(22:53:24) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

(22:53:24) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

(22:53:27) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

(22:53:27) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

(22:53:29) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

(22:53:31) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

(22:53:32) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

(22:53:34) | [NoDecay] Decay (Rowboat) before: 2.222222 after: 0

when i set the option to true for output to rcon but even if i set it to false the plugin still dosent work

it is in the correct folder and everything and the config is 0.0 for everything so (no decay)

but it dosent work help

8. sorry... error....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
  9. yeah im getting decay with this mod to sorry.
    (12:18:05) | [NoDecay] NoDecay.OnEntityTakeDamage took 377.0377 ms to execute.

(12:18:05) | Calling 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on 'NoDecay v1.0.25' took 378ms [GARBAGE COLLECT] hope this helps ty.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  10. Plugin works as it should for all but the RHIB which is still decaying.
    I get this in the console;

[NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: RHIB --- please notify author

("boatMultiplier": 0.0,)

NoDecay version: 1.0.25
    Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3998
    Protocol: 2099.165.1

11. Good thing the developer doesn't respond anytime soon; I'd hate to stop my entire server from decaying. Good thing I can just apologize till a solution is found next month.

12. I have no other issues with the plugin, it works as it should. I have everything set to 0.0 and nothing is decaying (except the RHIB)
    Make sure you are up to date on server, oxide and the plugin.

If you still have problems i think you can use "decay.upkeep false" and "decay.scale 0" to stop your server from decaying away ;)

13. i have tried different amounts in the configs but if you change it there is no difference in the decay speed i have it set to 0.1 and its the same rate as 1.0 A response would be nice is this only coded to work for no decay because if so that is already in the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
  14. Diesel 42o updated NoDecay with a new update entry:

15. this mod isnt working for reducing decay the rates are not changing.

16. For me doorframes and doors are still decaying.. please, help!

17. I put this plugin on my server and it isn't making a difference to the decay times that are shown on the cupboards.
    I have configured all the different options to have a 3.0 decay value, but if I reload the plugin or reboot the server, the decay time that is shown on the cupboard, is exactly where it was prior to the plugin's deployment or the server reboot.
    First, I just want to clarify whether the cupboard's shown decay time is even supposed to change based on the plugin's configuration?
    If so, then there's something wrong because my decay times don't change on the cupboard, regardless of what the config decay values are.
    If it does not alter the cupboard's shown decay time, then how can I confirm whether this plugin actually works? (Without having to monitor decay manually)
    When I enable the option to output to RCON, and reload the plugin, then it actually shows the multiplied decay values, eg: previous 2, new 6 (on a 3.0 decay value)
    I saw the post from Deicide666ra that says: Uses the OnEntityTakeDamage hook, might not be compatible with other mods hooking this one.
    So I checked my existing plugins, and found that 2 were using that hook: CarCommander and DeathNotes. I unloaded those plugins, and reloaded NoDecay, but still, the decay times on the cupboards were unchanged.
    I'd really like to get this plugin working, hopefully this is possible while still using CarCommander and DeathNotes.
    Thanks.

18. Is it possible to have nodecay only by permission? I'm trying to create public building as an admin (without using the cabinet). Unfortunately if I use this plugin, everyone is building crap buildings all over the place and then abandoning them.

19. Plugin recommendation (Warning I haven't tested this in some time) but ZoneManager does have a nodecay set option is you're making a specific area for public. And you can set it to nobuild/destroy in the case of a raiding enabled server

20. [NoDecay] Unsupported decaying entity detected: RHIB --- please notify author