Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. elm

elm

so I got the problem that it creates new zones every server restart.
    I enabled 3 zones and the server has a auto restart every day (to check updates etc) after 5 days i have 15 zones plus the other zones we need for other plugins.
    so actually I have to remove these zones manually / deleting whole datafile is not possible because we need other zones for arena - then restart the server to get the 3 zones. Any chance to have a autocheck for this?

2. It is supposed to create new zones every time because, I explained why on the last page. If you don't shutdown the server properly the plugin won't unload and it wont remove the zones. I found that with most game server control panels when you click restart it just quits it outright. I will add something to save and check for existing data

3. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

4. How do i wipe raditon zones?

5. Read the overview

6. Latest Update, zone manager seems to work but Monument Rads cant create anything ?

3:42 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CreateOrUpdateZone' on plugin 'ZoneManager v2.3.2' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source)
    3:42 PM [Debug] at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Zone] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.GetZoneByID (System.String zoneId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.RefreshZone (System.String zoneId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.CreateOrUpdateZone (System.String zoneId, System.String[] args, Vector3 position) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. I'm having the same error as posted by Juicifer, is this plugin dead?

8. I think its the latest ZoneManager update. Roll back your ZoneManager to the previous version and try it. Please post back your results

9. How do i get the rollback?

10. I have zone manager and this mod installed. There are no radiation zones at any of the monuments on my map by default apparently. How do I fix this?

11. You need to select which monuments you want zones at in the config

12. for christ sake i cant fix it....turned radiation on (server.radiation true), installed zonemanager, installed this plugin, went into the configs and selected all monuments by setting to "true", saved the plugin and reloaded it. no radiation at any monument. any ideas what i missed? please help :-(

13. Are you using latest zonemanager? Had some issues building zones with it. You can roll back to the previous version if that's the case which should work. Also Check your logs for errors and report them to their appropriate plugin

14. [MonumentRadiation] Couldn't load Monument Radiation data, creating new datafile
    This pugin needs looked at for the latest updates in rust/oxide

15. That's a good thing. it means you shut down your server properly and it doesn't have to delete duplicate zones

16. @k1lly0u: thank you so much, installing a previous version of zonemanager fixed it. your plugin is great!
    but i was wondering, which file is the right one to modify, so that the changes (e.g. setting the amount of radiation from 100 to 75) take affect? is it the cs-file or the json-file? or do i need to modify both of them??

17. On Server reboot freezes the reboot
    [Oxide] 7:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'MonumentRadiatio
    n v0.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
    object)

18. Only ever edit the .json for any plugin or you will have to make the changes everything's the plugin gets updated

Can you post the full error

19. plugun working fine.
    Who knows how radiation affects at server performance?

20. sorry each time i reboot i only see that error and freezes right after. roled back one update seems ok
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456863796][/DOUBLEPOST]was there ever any fix to when the rad is disabled the player would not hear the rad sound untell it was re enables befor if they were in the zone when it is disabled the raid sound would not go away.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2016