Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Sorry to be a pain in the ass again, but its still not working.
    I set it all to true, then did oxide.reload MonumentRadiation and its still not working?

What can i do to make it work?

2. Post your config

3. I just added radiation today.... I just have one question. I see each monument has a specific rad zone size. Was this tested and do they actually cover the whole area of the monument or do I need to go to each monument to check and adjust?

EDIT.... Never mind, I just went around and made all the zones bigger. Great plugin!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  4. They should cover the whole monument, atleast they did when I wrote it. If you are making them bigger make sure to adjust the size in the config and not through ZoneManager otherwise when you restart the server or unload the plugin they will revert back to default

5. Thanks.....one more question.... the command /mr is supposed to tell us how long rads are up or down for....it's not working?

6. Still is working for me. Do you have 'Use radiation activation/deactivation timers' set to true in the config?

7. I do now! Thanks it's working fine now.

8. pls update.

9. Its not broken

10. How can I increase the radius of zones to apply another setting? (like no building zone, etc)

Thanks

11. Since the last update we have radzones at places where no Monuments are

Nvm fixed it :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  12. Same. I need to remove that plus zones in zonemanager data file and reload zonemanager and mr every restart.

13. Fixed it how? I just installed but have radiation everywhere on the map instead of just at Rad Town and Power Plant D:

Config file attached.

Attached Files:

14. Make sure you wiped the mrdata and zonemanager ;)

15. I uploaded the file, I set it up, and everything is working perfectly without doing anything special.
    Is there a way to increase the radius (covered zones) of the radiated zones ?

Can we increase the % of radiation to 150% and is it working ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  16. Both of those options can be changed in the config

17. Oki so 130% 150% can work and will be taken into account ( 100% is not the max ) ( what would be the maximum ? 200% ? )
    And oki for the radius as well ( did not know if it was taken into account ) Perfect thx.

18. It isn't a percentage, its just a multiplier. The max value is 340282300000000000000000000000000000000 lol. I don't recommend setting it that high and I have never tried. Have a play with it, 200 will kill a player pretty quick

19. Ok. I have put 130 instead of 100 on the monuments I want with radiation.

What is the best way to validate radiation all the time please ?
    "Options - Timers - Amount of time activated (mins)": 60,
    "Options - Timers - Amount of time deactivated (mins)": 0,

Thx

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016