Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

Monument Radiation - Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you make the commands console commands? a lot of us admins are not in game all the time and use the console.

thanks!

3. Hello
    The plugin does not work

4. Will do

Well aren't you a helpful chap. what doesn't work for you?

5. I added zonemanager first then this plugin and set everything to true. However there is no radiation anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Also /rc_list only shows radtown even when set everything to true
    Same with /zone_list. Only rad town gets added

EDIT: So it seems I have radiation on all monument now. But the zone list still only shows the rad town zone.

Do I need to restart server?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
  6. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1451079280][/DOUBLEPOST]
    My bad, try the update ;)

7. Seems to be fixed. All zones created. Good work :)

8. Awesome plugin! Quick question, what are the settings or increments for radiation level. Default is 1 what would be the highest setting for that or is their a limit? Thx

9. I am unsure, I have never tested it :p

10. i have installed zonemanager, and this one. enabled all zones but still no radiation? What have i done wrong?

11. Its false in config by default you need to set them to true then reload plugin

12. Type in server console: server.radiation true
    its off globally by default

13. Thanks guys that did it.

14. TIP (as just talked about) - You may want to add it to startup config "-server.radiation true". I found, that after a restart, i would have to apply it again.

15. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

16. Hello, i am pretty new to the rust server hosting and the programming of plugins so i would like to ask you two questions.
    1. How long is one field of radiation size, like one foundation?
    2. Does the radiation size spread like a circle around the monument or like a rectangle with a specific size

thanks in advance for your answer. :)

17. It's a circle, it's radius is adjustable in the config

18. What is the amount of radiation? default is 1, what is the MAX and does a Rad Suite matter :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453132193][/DOUBLEPOST]FEATURE request:
    it looks like basically you are creating zones with zone manager so can you please add the ability to:
    1. set the radiation level per area/zone like tunnels = 4.0 and airfield = 1.0
    2. add Leave and Enter messages so I can have:
    "enter_message": "WARNING: you entered a Radiation Zone!",
    "leave_message": "Leaving contaminated zone",

right now I am editing the zones but your mod over writes my changes.

19. if i disable a zones rad in the config reload config it does not disable untell a server reboot how can this be fixed? with out a reboot.