Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Reload zonemanager

2. tryed this also rad is still there
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453417456][/DOUBLEPOST]is there a command to disable one of the zone to fals ingame or councel
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453417986][/DOUBLEPOST]Another note unloded both plugins enabled rad rad is still there in the zones

3. Find the zone name and remove it with ZoneManager, if there is still radiation reloading Zone manager should stop it

4. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

5. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

6. why it dosent give a "RED Caution" like Radiation damage/hazard.. like what we have when we get cold,hot,bleeding and others,.. its says You are Entering the irradiated zone! but it would be better with caution with radiation precentage..

also is it possible to set time for Radiation like 30mins of Radiation effect and 10min as normal

7. I have the latest ZoneManager installed and this plugin but I'm still getting this message in console:

Code:
    [Oxide] 9:53 PM [Info] MonumentRadiation was compiled successfully in 2719ms
    [Oxide] 9:53 PM [Info] Loaded plugin MonumentRadiation v0.1.4 by k1lly0u
    [Oxide] 9:53 PM [Info] [MonumentRadiation] ZoneManager is not installed, can not proceed

I have checked and double checked and ZoneManager is definately installed and the most recent version.

8. I can only think of 2 things, ZoneManager hasn't loaded properly or if it's been renamed

9. Yeah it was weird... I just reloaded ZoneManager and it started working.... same version etc. I think it like bugged or something.

Working good now :D.

One thing I did notice was when entering a radiated area (with radline and radiation off) it still comes up with the message upon entering the zone. Not sure if that's something you could fix, to like disable the warnings when the event (radiation) is not on currently.

Anyways thanks very much for this :)

10. Hi it seem there is a big problem with zone-manager interfering, my zone are been deleted and your plugin always create new zone when loading server.
    Then with the time i see lots of bad erroneous datas more than 2k line in zonemanager config file !! amazing.
    My 1st question is what this plugin write in another plugin config file like zonemanager and not in his own config file (something like Monumentrad.json) or something else? that can help to not interfering with my own zone created you know?
    My 2nd question is why whn the servestart or restart new zone are created and dont use the already created my english is sad i hope u understand.
    Regard Clapstorm

11. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453786997][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It writes to ZoneManager's data because it is ZoneManager creating the zones, this plugin is purely to create all these zones without having to do it manually through zone manager. A perk of this is when you change your map seed it sets up the new zones automatically.
    The plugin will remove all the zones when it is unloaded and will create new ones on server start. It is like this intentionally for a couple of reasons. 1) if you need to edit zonemanager data you can just unload this and then you wont have to sift through all the zone entries this has added. 2) If you decide you dont want to use this plugin, or you only want a couple of zones instead of them all, you just unload, make your changes in the config and reload.

12. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

13. So radline plugin is not needed anymore as far as I can see?

Is there any chance to add option to broadcast info like radline does, specialy those STATES on/off? we use on our server radline and we changed the STATEments to our lang so we kinda miss it in monument radiation, also radline (/rad) is kinda like 2 mins in futere then /mr

FIX-EDIT: founded it in lang file ;) THANX for this awesome config, will delete now usseles radline config ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
  14. works like it charm except the rad sound does not go away for the player if there in the zone when it disables :<

15. Had same problems, try to delete ZonesManager in Data folder, and let the manager and MonumentRad. plugins make the zones again, Fixed my problem ;)

16. There have been a few server Shut downs. Due to mods like this. Rust Devs have even stated in past They DO NOT want ANYONE to turn on Radiation for servers. even saying they will have them shutdown until they turn it back off. Thats all i know about that. If you want the addon go ahead. im just warning ppl that it might get shutdown by Devs

17. I highly doubt that, if they didn't want people using radiation as badly as you claim they would have removed it, not disabled it. They only disabled it because they think it makes the game unbalanced, they don't give 2 s**ts if servers have it on. Did you legit sign up to oxide to post this one post in here? Lol

As for the sound when rads go down and a player is in the zone, I'm not sure if I can fix that but I will suss it out anyway. It should go away if they walk back in the zone when rads are on then walk out

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
  18. i have tryed this and even installed on fresh server and still same issue test or yourself go to a zone where the rad is enabled while in the zone with the noise disable the rad the sound will not go away untell rad is enabled again and there not in the zone. or a reboot.

19. how i can INKRES RADIACION ?

20. So the radiation is working i hear the sound but it does no damage, please help