Metabolism

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,348 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.875/5, 16 likes
  1. What does this mean?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:12 PM [Error] metabolismcontrol: [string "metabolismcontrol.lua"]:102: attempt to index field 'health' (a string value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Can't get this to work after the latest patch. Seems they mucked with default metabolism rates to where its almost nothing. I'm guessing thats why this mod is just spitting out errors

3. There were a lot of changes to the metabolism system about a month ago, and the plugin hasn't been updated yet which is stated earlier in the discussion. So you won't be able to get this to work unless an update is released.

4. Gah. I see that now. Would be nice if the community could flag a plugin as broken to keep others from wasting their time. Shouldn't have to read through every discussion page of every mod we download to check and see if it is currently working.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ratings usually work good for that, though it's not really the best means.

6. Can you update the plugin so it will work on the last version of rust server ? because its not working right now, i got a lot of erros when i put this plugin on my server. Thanks and awesome job!!!!

7. As stated above they changed the whole metabolism system so the plugin would need to be completely recoded. And since im sure they will change the whole system again im not going to invest that time for a complete recode just to do it again when they feel like changing the system again, sorry.

8. And if they don't this is just a dead plugin. I'm sure lots of people would be plently happy to see this get an update

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Untested and unofficial update below.

Attached Files:

10. @Domestos you should update this with the above changes

11. If someone would test and approve it to be working i could upload Wulf's version. Im currently at work so i cant right now.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Metabolism Control with a new update entry:

Fixed errors and health not working

13. Try setting the values 0.25 and 0.5, the game station ten minutes, die faster than you think

14. Have never been able to get this plugin to go for some reason, here is my error I am getting
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:39 AM [Error] LuaScriptException while calling OnRunPlayerMetabolism:
    File: metabolismcontrol.lua Line: 84 attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'health' (a string value):
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which version are you using?

16. The latest version (1.1.1)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please try the attached version below with the latest Oxide snapshot from GitHub.

Attached Files:

18. No more news ? :/

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Same as above for now. I haven't had time to look into a fix yet.

20. Ok

Thanks for reply, but that can be a great plugins especially for health

Make more hp to player make fight more long and "fun" ^^

Thanks