Metabolism

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,348 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.875/5, 16 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure, I converted it from the originally .lua when I took over it originally.

2. Can this be added to an individual player?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently, it's for all players right now.

4. When I log in, the set Spawn Value works and decay rate is perfect. If you die and respawn, your health, food and water go back to Default Rust Levels, Not the spawn levels. It seems there like a Log in Value and not a Re-Spawn Value.

5. del.
    working fine.

6. I installed this, tweeked the loss rates for hydration and calories and that seemed to be working. However it set the max of each of these to 1000, and I wanted it to use the default. It doesn't seem to set those values back to normal max even if I remove the plugin.

7. Yeah not working, I've set the values in the metabolismcontrol.lua to 500 and 250, same for in config but it's not working..
    Still losing calories/hydration and spawners still spawn without being full

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Metabolism with a new update entry:

9. Odd, I've set the values of "HydrationLossRate" and "CaloriesLossRate" to 0.0 and it's still dropping. Can't I completely disable it?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take another look at it once I wake up, didn't put much time into it so likely missed some things.

11. Ok take your time, appreciate you updating it ;)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. still depleting, don't worry, just sleep it's in no rush ;)

14. it is possible as that to fix?

Attached Files:

• 111.png
      111.png
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
  15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ha, yeah... got a few things I need to fix with it.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. Requests:
    • add permissions
    • different setting for each permission
    • API calls for other plugins to use to increase or decrease rates for a player

18. Metabolism 2.2.0 ResourceId = 680

after i installed comfort no longer works when i uninstall comfort works again can you please make it so comfort will work when installed

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can you give me a use case where the 2nd ones would actually be useful? I don't want to waste time adding them if there isn't a valid reason or isn't anyone that actually needs that.

Did it work before? I'll look into it.

20. idk about previous versions i have only tried 2.2.0 and happen to notice i was not getting comfort then uninstalled it and comfort started working again