Metabolism

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,348 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.875/5, 16 likes
  1. Maybe we don't need different settings for each permission level. But the thought goes like this -
    • Average player has a group of settings to make gameplay a little better by having a lower metabolism setting. (Setup for their permission level or group)
    • Donators have a group of settings to make the metabolism even slower. An advantage? Yes, but not much and they are paying for server resources to keep things going
    • VIPs have a "player adjustable" group of settings to slow (within a cap set by the admin) or speedup their own metabolism - this gives them the most flexible gameplay experience. Some people would up the settings to make the game more challenging

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Without registering 500+ permissions, I'm not really sure of a good way to handle that.

3. I'm not sure we're thinking the same. Really just 3 permission levels (player, donator, vip) - so maybe not "permissions" but group check to see which is the highest group setting to apply. So the config for the admin could be broken into group settings for (player, donator, and VIP)

The trickier one is
    But it's just the group setting caps in the config file setup by the admin for the group VIP and a data file to keep track of the adjustment that individual VIPs make to their metabolism rates.

4. Im having a problem with health regeneration. When im eating food, health doesnt regenerate. Same problem with Medpacks. Everything works fine when i unload Metabolism.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a known issue that I need to look into yet.

6. There is another conflict with Monument Radiation Plugin. Once you install Metabolism you have no Radiation around the Monuments anymore. Can you fix that?
    @Wulf
    Best regards

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Metabolism with a new update entry:

8. thank you !

9. Changed UsePermissions to "true" then
    Code:
    > unload Metabolism
    [Oxide] 15:39 [Info] Unloaded plugin Metabolism v2.3.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    > load Metabolism

But I still can't enable the permission on a group.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 15:39 [Info] Loaded plugin Metabolism v2.3.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    > grant group donator metabolism.allow
    Permission 'metabolism.allow' doesn't exist

10. +1 same

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Metabolism with a new update entry:

12. Could it be possible for you to add the ability to change how much hunger/hydration different foods give you? I really just want to nerf the amount of hydration all the foods give the player. Honestly making all foods work similarly to human meat would be awesome.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Maybe, not sure how to handle that though.

14. well if you could that would be awesome!

15. Premisions dont work (for me) It is set to true but it still affects everyone

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like I missed a small bit. Will fix soon.

17. Thanks for the quick replay. Really appreciate it.

18. Wulf I want to let Open a Small server only for PVP, Then I want to let out the Metabolism things: Thirsty and Hunger.
    Can be possible with this plugin take a set that Deactive this features or with any other plugin?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So you don't want those players to have thirst or hunger?

20. exactly I want to let it completly deactive.
    I think this work but anyway will take some checks about the metabolism