Metabolism

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,348 - First Release: Oct 24, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.875/5, 16 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Domestos submitted a new resource:

Metabolism Control - Allows you to manipulate player metabolism

Read more about this resource...

2. Great idea. Thanks. This is going to be helpful balancing out starving and dehydration.

3. Enabled and then everyone started dieing of thirst :S

4. change the rate then

5. What's the default values?

6. Read the overview page

7. Crap didn't see it down there, sorry mate, ok, adjusted re-actived and seems to be working! Thanks :)

8. You're right, i made it a bit more visible now.

9. Dehydration doesn't seem to work if you are running. Here are my setting for dehydrating.

"Hydration": {
    "maxValue": 1000,
    "loseRate": "0",
    "spawnValue": "200"
    },
    spawn value is good but runs down if I'm running around.

10. You're right. I'll push an update in a few minutes.

11. Domestos updated Metabolism Control with a new update entry:

Bugfixes

12. Sorry man, found another. If you swim it runs out too. Thanks for your help on this.

13. Has the update broke this? Doesn't seem to work anymore :(

14. you need to give more informations

15. Metabolism changed entirely, you can no longer access value, they changed it to an internal value which we can't(?) access (yet?). Basically the same issue I had with godmode not working and spamming errors.

16. Code:
    [Error] metabolismcontrol: [string "metabolismcontrol.lua"]:65: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'heartRate' (a string value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
  17. it shows in servers console this error message:

[Error] metabolismcontrol: [string "metabolismcontrol.lua"]:65: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'heartRate' (a string value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    it keeps showing it over and over again spamming the log file.

18. as said earlier in the post, this plugin is not working atm and shouldn't be used.
    he needs to recode it for it to work.

19. Please update! The hunger system is pretty terrible right now, we could really use this.