Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,435 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Actually it adds new items automatically, but enabled is by default false so you would have to change it to true for the new items and reload the plugin.

2. Thank you for pointing that out. Now I love the plugin even more. Guess I got overwhelmed by the data file and missed that setting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
  3. If my players craft 498 at a time they bypass the cooldown if I'm correct.

Will there be a something added that avoids the bypassing?

4. Not getting this to work on my server for some reason. I've changed the items to "true" in the data file, tried loading, unloading, reloading, start server, restart server... It appears from the console that everything loaded properly. So, I'm guessing I'm somehow screwing up the permission?
    (18:43:34) | MagicCraft was compiled successfully in 2046ms
    (18:43:34) | [MagicCraft] Loaded 390 items. (Enabled: 189 | Inactive: 201).
    (18:43:34) | Loaded plugin MagicCraft v0.3.1 by Norn
    (18:43:34) | [MagicCraft] Pulled 1248 skins.

5. this is happening on my servers as well.
    (18:43:34) | MagicCraft was compiled successfully in 2046ms
    (18:43:34) | [MagicCraft] Loaded 390 items. (Enabled: 189 | Inactive: 201).
    (18:43:34) | Loaded plugin MagicCraft v0.3.1 by Norn
    (18:43:34) | [MagicCraft] Pulled 1248 skins.

6. please fix update

7. @Norn @Wulf this one might need an update :) Thanks for taking a look, appreciate it!

8. 999 or 9000 crafts no longer work.
    Please, update the plugin :)

9. Were other numbers working?

10. Widget max craft items 999 and I'm only 10. Please fix

11. Yes it doesn't seem to craft when you add max 9999 it only crafts like vanilla. Can we please get a fix

12. Please fix :)

13. So... is there no more support for this one? I've seen it on other servers before and really hoped to get it working on mine.

14. @Norn Can you update your plugin please ?
    @Wulf Could you do something about this plugin can be if Norn is no longer there ?

THANK YOU

15. Yes, I've been reading past requests, and the new "whatever FacePunch changed for their vanilla servers" sucks, we can't craft at our leisure, we are forced to craft at Vanilla rates, i.e. where I used to be able to craft 5000 gunpowder at my choosing, now I can only craft 100. We need a fix for this, it's insanely stupid what FacePunch forces on us.

16. Hi everybody,
    The plugin no longer works and the creator does not seem to respond anymore.
    Could a developer take over this plugin and update it please ?

Magic Craft

17. I'm so sorry, didn't get a notification that it updated, my bad

18. No no there is no update precisely.
    I'm calling for help...