Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,435 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Does this no longer conflict with item skins? Like can I just enable it for everything and not have to worry about it overriding selected skin to craft?

2. Yeah that was fixed a long time ago :)

3. Can you fix it overriding MagazinBoost settings as well?

4. How does it override that plugin? Not familiar with it

5. Basically, MagazinBoost lets players with permissions craft guns that have the stats you set for them in config. So like on my server, guns you craft will hold twice as much ammo, and be assigned the skin id number I specified in the config. If MagicCraft is enabled on the guns, they still craft default capacity, default skin, it overrides the plugin completely.

It's not AS big a deal anymore, since MC config seems to be chilling the fuck out now and keeping the settings, but in the past it was a royal pain in the ass, lol.

6. Ah damn, I see I see. Must look into it, cheers for mentioning it!

And yeah you should be good enabling it for all items now, I know a few servers that do exactly that to prevent lag and it seems to be working well. :)

7. Hey can you update the plugin to the newest version please ?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is there to convert?

9. I have an issue, how do i make things like a lot of Gun Powder craft instantly? Ex: 999 Gun powder, instant. not 0sec and have them take longer, (even though it's 0sec.)
    what do i need to change? anything in the config? Help please!

10. Is there a console command to bypass the "Timer" between crafting? At least for Admins if anything? Or is it all cfg set?

11. Is it just me or is MagicCraft not working? I don't get any errors on reload, but it doesn't work, has vanilla timers.
    (edit) Nevermind, forgot to move my permissions over.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  12. I think it's all in the config, or as far as i've used it. not 100% sure. what are you trying to do exaclty? like every item craft instantly, or bulk items like 999 Gun Powder craft instantly?

13. Say making gunpowder. If I spam make it, the 1st 999 will be instant, the second will create them 1 by 1. If I make 999 gunpowder, then wait 5 seconds, I can then make another 999 instantly.

14. I fixed mine where it cratfs then as 999 instant, not sure about the 2nd craft, if i find i'll tell you. i know there is a way to do it though.

15. [MagicCraft] Loaded 326 items. (Enabled: 3 | Inactive: 323).

Restarted server multiple times, reinstalled plugin multiple times.

No longer working?

edit: Nevermind I had to regrant permission because of the stupid oxide change.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  16. [MagicCraft] Magic Craft has been bypassed because your inventory is full!

what the?

Even if the inventory remains, this error also appears.

17. This is because there's a timer that detects if people are spam crafting and disables bulk craft and reverts to vanilla. You can modify the timer in the Configuration.

18. I have magiccraft installed, and I set the cooldown to false, but it's not instant craft, help?

19. did U reload it in the console after u change it to false

20. Hi!
    I using debian 8 and after update i get this error in console.

Code:
    (20:56:30) | Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'MagicCraft v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:56:30) | at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.OnItemCraft (.ItemCraftTask task, .BasePlayer crafter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:56:38) | Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'MagicCraft v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:56:38) | at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.OnItemCraft (.ItemCraftTask task, .BasePlayer crafter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Fixed: Missing "F" word in "false" parameter in config file.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017