Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,435 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. MagicCraft was compiled successfully in 1845ms
    Unloaded plugin MagicCraft v0.3.0 by Norn
    [MagicCraft] Loaded 332 items. (Enabled: 322 | Inactive: 10).
    Loaded plugin MagicCraft v0.3.0 by Norn
    [MagicCraft] Failed to pull skins... Error 405
    [MagicCraft] Failed to pull skins... Error 405 ??? what this error?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like the Oxide.Core currently in the builds has a mistake that was fixed in the later builds but isn't available right now. I'll update the plugin to use the new method.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Magic Craft with a new update entry:

4. Code:
    [10/13/2017 08:57:15] Error while compiling: MagicCraft.cs(64,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    The same with item skin randomizer

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're running an outdated Oxide build.

6. Hi Wulf, no outdated oxide running on my server and I'm getting the same error message as Pur3x.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, but you are outdated if you see that error. Check your oxide.version.

8. Grrrr U R once again correct....dumb NFO with fake oxide update

oxide.version
    Protocol: 2023.152.1
    Build Date: 10/12/2017 15:15:40
    Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1
    Changeset: 23288
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3528

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They're probably pulling from AppVeyor right now, which doesn't have good builds at the moment.

10. Was this addressed? I want to use this plugin, but people on my server use MagazinBoost.

11. MagicCraft.cs(64,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    C:\Users\Finch\Desktop\Servers\RustServerBattleFieldModded\rustds\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide or use the previous version of the plugin.

13. Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'MagicCraft v0.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please post the full error.

15. 15:38 [Error] Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'MagicCraft v0.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    15:38 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.GenerateItems () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.<LoadDefaultConfig>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508280829][/DOUBLEPOST]ok it works thanks

16. I'm new to this. I installed it and configured data file. I get no errors in console it says "[MagicCraft] Loaded 344 items. (Enabled: 344 | Inactive: 0)."

It just doesn't do anything when I craft though. Just crafts like normal vanilla with no errors anywhere? Is there like some master on switch? lol

17. Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'MagicCraft v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.OnItemCraft (.ItemCraftTask task, .BasePlayer crafter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    My fault, fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2017
  18. So with this plugin. To get the "new" items(barbeque, skull firepit etc). Do I pull the data file, refresh and let it search for the missing items. Or do I manually add them?

Edit; Never mind. Found the Answer in the updates.

19. odd but this mod is not working all the time... anyone else experience this where sometimes the items are not instant craft??

20. If it's a recently added item you'll need to wipe, reload and redo the config to add the new items.