Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,437 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. My magiccraft data files are all set to true for enabled, but when i try to reload it it says enabled: 0 inactive: 309

Attached Files:

2. Same..

[MagicCraft] Loaded 310 items. (Enabled: 0 | Inactive: 310).
    [MagicCraft] Pulled 370 skins.

Here MagicCraft aint working after the last rust update.

3. Plugin doesnt work for me anymore i dont know how to find out whats not working eg a code but yeh.

4. same here! it give this to me in the log

09:56 [Error] Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'MagicCraft v0.2.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    09:56 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.GenerateItems (Boolean reset) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.<LoadDefaultConfig>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. OK I have allowed the default config to return (I do not have to work hard the config returns to default all the time in this darn mod) and then ALL I DID was change the false to true (using the find / replace feature) and IT STILL RESETS ALL THE TIME.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS???

Cant he author of the mod give us the feature to TURN OFF this reset to defaults part?

6. Anyone found a fix to
    Loaded plugin MagicCraft 0.2.8 by Norn
    [MagicCraft] Loaded 320 items. (Enabled: 0 | Inactive: 320).
    [MagicCraft] Pulled 402 skins.

EDIT for everyone having this issue you need to enable each item in the /data file... stupid mistake xD

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  7. Are you referring to the mod resetting after a server restart Deleted2??

If so I have been asking for that for a very long time now..... ALL I do is take a default config, change all false to true using edit/replace in notepad then I change a few true back to false manually and then upload ... next reboot it resets again... every darn time.

The error trapping that causes the reset is hosed but it has not been fixed yet.

I even tried to fix it myself but could not.

I wish someone would step in and fix it.....Wulf?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488137859][/DOUBLEPOST]
    YEP same issue here.................. argh

8. 1. Set IgnoreProtocolChanges to true (I could be wrong on the setting-name, but its something like that).
    Go into your data MagicCraft.json and change every 'false' to 'true'. (without quotes)

First change is when update comes out or you restart the server, it doesn't change everything to false anymore.
    Second one is just a one-time enable for every item allowing them to craft through MagicCraft.

9. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2017
  10. seems broken after this forced wipe ( totally removed the plugin and reinstalled still dont work )

11. I bet protocol reset changed it and you haven't reenabled anything.

12. After the last update the plugin donĀ“t work anymore. Anybody with same issue?

13. turns out it was the oxide permissions borked lol

14. Norn updated Magic Craft with a new update entry:

15. Thanks for the fast update...

16. Norn updated Magic Craft with a new update entry:

17. plugin does not work

18. nice, no more BS protocol stuff, anyway you could incorperate that system into ConstructionConfig?

19. nwm do not understand