LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,853 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. hey can someone help me to get simple mode to work i have everything installed try the url but nothing will work

2. Little more information please, also what url are you using and I can test.

3. i actually figured it out . it was notifier blocking it so i switched to notifications and that worked unless you know how to get notifier to work with it instead

4. I took out the map functions from notifier and it works fine. Just remove any calls to show the map

5. do you have a upload of that file where you took them out?

6. here you go

Attached Files:

7. thanks man i actually found a file to find all the stuff you said now i need to know why i cannot get /info to work

8. change the iinfo you want to be displayed under the help section, motd or server announcements. i think that's what I did

9. After installing radarmanager, my map is all black (admin), but players can still see it.
    But after uninstalling radarmanager, my map is all black still.
    Funny part is, if i change the URL of the map.jpg to have localhost , I can see it but players can not.
    So i change it back to full url and players can , but i can not.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
  10. I have a problem too. The map always come back when i close her with the <<<.

11. I found my problem. The DNS was down. ipconfig /flushdns solved it.

12. How do I add the images of rad towns and such?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446532675][/DOUBLEPOST]And while in the /map for the simple, maybe make it so admins can click and teleport using the map that'd be neat.

13. I have issues...
    Every time I try to open the minmap in the corner.
    http://i.imgur.com/YP3fypU.png
    is there anything I could do?
    It's grey all the time.

14. Try linking to a .jpg image? - Don't forget the http:// in front perhaps.

15. Thank you!

16. Anyone want some free hosting of the images?

17. So i have split my map image into 20x20 and i have renamed them all map-x-x (x being the numbers that were there to begin with) but i am unsure as to where i upload all of these images to get a single URL to use in the complex URL section of the configuration file. If anyone knows where i can go upload all these images and use a single URL to put them all together please let me know, thank you! ^_^

18. Is there a console command to open the map for the player? If not, it is possible to create one?

19. After update, the screenshot of the map isnt showing in the top left.

20. Plz help

Code:
    Rename-Item : Impossible de renommer l'élément situé à l'emplacement « Microsoft.PowerShell.Co
    lexis\desktop\map [www.imagesplitter.net]\map [www.imagesplitter.net]-9-9.jpeg », car il n'exi
    Au niveau de ligne : 1 Caractère : 18
    + Dir | Rename-Item <<<<  -NewName { $_.name -replace " \[www.imagesplitter.net\]","" }
        + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Rename-Item], PSInvalidOperationException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidOperation,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.RenameItemCommand
    This happend when i use the powershell command

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015