LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,857 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. My maps are not showing the places of interest (orange squares. rad towns etc)

anyone know how i fix this?

2. Mini card does not correspond to reality, but it works. A large map all question! Help me!

3. Well. Can i bind buttons ?

probably: bind m chat.say /map ?

4. My map is just grey, Is there something else i have to do to gen the map.Thx for any help

5. Coords are no longer showing.

6. (EN) HELP! Tell me how to do that pressing "m" opens map (/map)
    (RU) Подскажите как сделать что бы при нажатии кнопки "m" открывалась карта (/map)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453889616,1453879714][/DOUBLEPOST]How to display displacements on the "big map"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454088582][/DOUBLEPOST]HELP!

7. Sorry been MIA a while, just getting back into Rust and modding again! I will be looking at updating this soon :)

8. Ah, and i want show you something, image of /map is a little bit too large ! If you can fix with your update :). See my picture >>

Attached Files:

9. Unfortunately you will need to crop the numbers and letters from your image, the edge of right and bottom should be along the white line, this will then make everything line up.

One of the features i intend to add is to automatically generate the numbers and letters so there is no need to have them in your image :)

10. Its what ive done, look bottom right of my map, i copied column and line of numbers letters, Z 26 don't exist :)

Its just than, your GUI of full map is not a perfect square. And the map is
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454145594][/DOUBLEPOST]you did (horizontal): 25% from the left side, and 75% from the right side.
    But for a prefect square, and proportionnaly with the vertical size of your full size map, the map is 45% of horizontal size of full screen, not 50.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454145835][/DOUBLEPOST]Fixed ! line 760 = gui.add("MapGUI", true, "0.275 0.15", "0.725 0.95", "0 0 0 1");

Attached Files:

11. Ah i missed that you had cropped it ^_^

I know the box is not a perfect square (i will fox that later) but that shouldn't matter as the image is actually stretched to fill the box.

What is creating the circle? that is not part of this mod?

12. Its me, i did url map. And the circle is my safe zone.

You can try this, you will see its now a perfect square with this :
    line 760 = gui.add("MapGUI", true, "0.275 0.15", "0.725 0.95", "0 0 0 1");

13. Oh i get you, sorry i was thinking we were talking about the alignment with the crosshair and the map >.<

If your just talking about the box size then yes, i knows its not perfect. The issue is that each monitor aspect ratio (4:3 4:5 16:9 16:10) needs a different % so as a quick fix i just picked something closeish.
    Going forward i intend to allow each player to set there own settings, then they can pick the ratio they need (among other settings that i have plans for) :)

Apologies for the confusion!

14. no problem :)

15. (EN) HELP! Tell me how to do that pressing "m" opens map (/map)
    (RU) Подскажите как сделать что бы при нажатии кнопки "m" открывалась карта (/map)

16. Press F1 and type the following into the console

Code:
    bind m "lustymap map"
    writecfg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  17. How to do this for all the default
    Как это сделать для всех по умолчанию

18. anyway to hide this under the inv gui? so craftable items arent hidden (have my map on the right)

19. http://i.imgur.com/3ePsfkz.png
    [RU]Как сделать также как на скриншоте, чтобы двигался курсор в ту сторону которую ты смотришь?
    [EN]How to make a screenshot as well as to move the cursor in the direction that you look?