LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Kayzor submitted a new resource:

LustyMap - Ingame Map and Minimap

Read more about this resource...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  2. awesome. installed! thanks. can we get a config to move where the minimap displays please?

3. How to turn off the mini-map?

4. minimap is making it impossible to use the F2 settings.

5. Remove the mini-map! Leave the ordinary!

6. Or simply make option in config to place it in topright corner

7. And it is better to remove the mini-map, it is absolutely superfluous. And here /map is what need!

8. If using the 'notifier' plugin you may have to make some modifications to its config. I removed all references to /map from my Notifier config in order to get this working. Also, a way for players to individually turn off the map would be excellent.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
  9. How me get map image with radtowns?

10. yeah plase add the left or right mode to put your map and the radtowns!

11. Working!!!

12. I dont understand how you run the power shell scrip

13. MapSize:

Code:
     int mapsize = Convert.ToInt32(TerrainMeta.Size.x);

14. Welp, I added my own little code (probably the worst coding) to disable the minimap. If anyone else want the code, just add this into the cs (doesn't matter where really, it just gotta be in the "public class LustyMap : RustPlugin". type /mini ingame to disable it, and to enable it, click the >>> button on the top left. I don't know how to make it so that you can enable it by commands instead of GUI
    Code:
            [ChatCommand("mini")]
            private void miniCmd(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
            if (args == null || args.Length == 0)
                    {
                        minimapRemove(player,true);
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        minimapAdd(player);
                    }        }

15. just off the top right of the minimap there should be a <<< button which shrinks the minimap, is this not working for you?

16. I saw that. after i added th eenhanced minimap. Thats a nice feature. no need to change anything for me now.

17. I gave it a test and get the same with your image (the location & names are correct), where did you get your original map image from? was it in jpeg format or did you have to convert it?
    If you can give me your map seed I can have another look.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441738785][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I used the image from Generate Map | PlayRust HQ - Rust News, Server List, Map Generator & Map Gallery (I screenshot it and then cropped it in paint, just be careful when cropping so you keep the correct dimensions or the players location will not be calculated / displayed correctly).

18. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

19. I follow your steps splitting the image into 20x20 grid with http://imagesplitter.net/ and then changing the name and uploading to the host.

The seed is 1752813, map size 7000 and the original photo from my servers IP http://108.61.116.216:28970/map.jpg the imple map works fine.