LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. if your server hoster have a giving you a website, or you have one, just use a 3rd party ftp program and upload it to a public directory, then get the link of that directory and put it in the program

2. Yep, I get the cross for my position now, but still a big red question mark instead of the map :(

@Kayzor any fix you know of?

3. The red question mark generally means that the link is incorrect, what are the links you are using and i shall take a look?

4. Everything is at
    Code:
    http://www.foxysplayground.nn.pe/LustyMap/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442330395][/DOUBLEPOST]my config is as follows:
    Code:
    {
      "LustyMap": {
        "Compass": false,
        "Left": true,
        "MapComplexURL": "www.foxysplayground.nn.pe/LustyMap/",
        "MapMode": true,
        "MapSize": 4500,
        "MapURL": "http://www.foxysplayground.nn.pe/LustyMap/",
        "Minimap": false,
        "StartOpen": false
      }
    }
    I've tried with http:// and without and with map size set and not set, used to be just a black box until I fixed directory permission now is a red question mark. I thought it might be something to do with webserver not allowing hotlinking images but I've disabled all that functionality...

5. The mapurl needs to be the link to your full map e.g. lustyrust.co.uk/img/lustyplugins/map/mapicons.jpg that is used for the ingame /map

Your complex url works fine for me but thats only used for the minimap which you have disabled?

If your still having problems hit me up on steam and i can jump on your server and take a look if you like

6. I was just getting confused, all fixed! thanks!

7. i got the map working but i dont have a crosshair what would cause this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442462821][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm i got it working had to change map size in game :p

8. Когда мини-карта свернута и попытался развернуть его после перезагрузки сервера!
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:28 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'lustyConsole' on plugin 'LustyMap v1.0.10' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int32.MaxValue or less than Int32.MinValue)
    [Oxide] 1:28 PM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToInt32 (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapBackground (Oxide.Plugins.PlayerMap player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapAdd (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.lustyConsole (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 1:28 PM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'LustyMap v1.0.10' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int32.MaxValue or less than Int32.MinValue)
    [Oxide] 1:28 PM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToInt32 (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapBackground (Oxide.Plugins.PlayerMap player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.lustyTimer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<Loaded>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. Good work on the plugin!
    It makes my server stuck at 0 fps without an error.
    Any ideas on what I should do?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442502855][/DOUBLEPOST]Good work on the plugin!
    It makes my server stuck at 0 fps without an error.
    Any ideas on what I should do?

10. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

11. Hello,
    Quick question. I am having an issue with the open/close arrows tab. When I use them to close the minimap on the top left it closes just fine. However, when I use the arrows tab to re-open the minimap it will not open. I have to get out of the server and then back in again in order to get the minimap back.

Thanks!

12. Same problem that the last time, does not work the complex map :/
    http://rustservidor.260mb.net/map/
    Do you know a well free host server? I will not asking you every time to upload my maps hahaha

Thanks!

13. Could you please post the contents of your config file and I can do some testing to see what the issue is.

Sorry I don't know of any free hosts that might work (haven't used any in a long time), hopeful someone else might be able to point one out.

14. Thanks for your reply,

Somehow its working now!

15. Help please download my card on the FTP server. Yandex.Disk

16. i keep geting this every time i try to load the plugin please help me

21:59:10) | [Oxide] 8:59 PM [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: LustyMap

(21:59:10) | [Oxide] 8:59 PM [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: LustyMap

17. Not quite sure what you mean by the split images need to be in order. I've got the 400 files but I just don't understand the order.

Here is my current map: http://alpineserver.net/images/alpine-map1.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443408171][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Update your oxide, it has nothing to do with plugins. It happens now and then since the last update. Even if your oxide is up to date, update it again.

18. [Oxide] 1:06 AM [Error] Error while compiling LustyMap.cs(996,146): error CS1503
    : Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList
    ?'

19. yeah... all plugins with UI's seem to be broken, hopefully we shall have a fix soon...

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Only those that aren't using Oxide's Rust CUI helper. The fix is to either update to what Rust changed, or use Oxide's Rust CUI helper.

If using Rust's CUI directly:
    Code:
    var obj = new Facepunch.ObjectList?(new Facepunch.ObjectList(<THAT_4TH(LAST)_ARG_HERE>));
    and then replace 4th (last) arg in the `ClientRPCEx` method to `obj`