LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Kayzor, many thanks for the great plugin!
    BUG: Button for hiding minimap showing only in complex mode!
    Suggestion 1: Please, move all text strings (as heading, close button and map name) in the config file (it's for more comfortable translating)!
    Suggestion 2: Is it possible to show on the map all monuments (optionally) if i using RustIO?

2. Hi I am having an issue running this (Could be Gamerservers) but I did everything you said to do but when I load up the complex map nothing shows on the mini map at all. This is my map link Index of /map it looks the same as the one that buddy posted but for some reason it doesn't wanna load the map. Is there a conflict with rustio?

3. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

4. Please add an option to hide the compass info on the minimap view.

Otherwise this plugin ROCKS!

Thanks!

5. Thanks for the suggestions, the bug has been fixed and I shall look at moving all the text into the config over the weekend.
    As for monuments on the map, its something I would love to do, just trying to figure out the best way to achieve this (unfortunately the icons on rustio are overlayed and not actually part of the image so there is no easy way to display the information).
    If anyone has any suggestions then it is more than welcome!

No conflict with rustio, as a test if you set the map url to one of your map parts then do /map does it load / display the image?
    Code:
    /map url http://maritimemassacre.clanservers.com/map/map-0-0.jpeg
    I do recall from another post regarding gui images that some server hosts seemed to blocked certain sites from loading, if I remember right leaving out the http:// bit of the url resolved the problem, you could try that.
    Code:
    /map complex maritimemassacre.clanservers.com/map/

6. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

7. Hi Kayzor,

When i do /map minimap false, it disable the map for everyone, and they all can enable/disable it.

You can't do something for /map minimap true/false enable/disable only for itself?

8. That worked ty

9. Eat

Eat

Мaybe make it so!?
    8TQ-3G_upeA.jpg

10. I am not sure that's a server side plugin? looks more like a client mod, more info would be good...

11. I tried to do the /map compass false command, but the compass seems to still be there. I then tried to manually set it to false in the config file, but it remains on the minimap.

12. Just a black screen for me in complex mode, all files split and named correctly in a readable directory

13. Ok, I have made a better, working "closing/open" minimap command for individual players if anyone is interested. Copy this code
    Code:
    [ChatCommand("mini")]
        private void miniCmd(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
        {
            if (isOpen)
            {
                minimapRemove(player);
                isOpen = false;
                PrintToChat(player, "Minimap closes");
            }else  {
                minimapAdd(player);
                isOpen = true;
                PrintToChat(player, "Minimap opened");
            }    }
    (replace mini (in the quote) with your own command if you want) and paste it into the plugin .cs file anywhere inside the public class LustyMap : RustPlugin and copy this command
    Code:
    bool isOpen = true;
    and place it under // System variables (for easier access).

Now when the players want to open or close the mini map, they can type /mini (or what ever code you uses)

14. delete

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  15. Wrong thread, thats the ServerInfo plugin.

16. this is a extremly nice plugin. will you ever considering making support for rust io frinds system and instead of having 2 black strips then a dot?

Edit, when i enable complex mode then it is also blank for me. it is all splittet correct and with the correct file name, but it is blank. can it be access permission on the web end who is doing this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  17. I found the answer to the empty minimap, make sure you the file is a .jpeg (which the file I sent you is) and remove the https:// from the url. That SHOULD work

18. How do you get the landmarks to show up on the map? Like cave, rad town, etc.

19. Possible to do the map closed at start? I have a home screen and map mask my picture.

Can be better if there are just arrow at start >>>