LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. hmm not too sure then, i think it might be some issue with your hosting.
    I did the same process again on your map and it works fine from my hosting:
    Code:
    /map complex http://zilfa.com/random/1752813/

2. disabled minimap is still there after a reconnect

3. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

4. Its works!!! :D but you can add the simple map with the monuments to your host? :p and when type /map you can see them.

Thanks!

5. On the Complex Mode in version 1.0.1 - it worked great!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441748555][/DOUBLEPOST]Add if you may:
    When pressed TAB or open boxes - closed the minimap!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
  6. Code:
    /map url http://zilfa.com/random/1752813/map.jpg

I shall look into this :)

7. Great plugin, Need to move the mini map to the right. Would be nice if it covered the ribbon.

8. My version of map.
    [​IMG]

9. The fact that this wont go away when its unloaded is irritating as shit.

10. Good work! I'm impressed

11. want to change position of minimap..... the CS file if fuckin confising x.x

12. or just even like RustIO Livemap :s .... would be awesome

13. Its a good mod but needs work showing a blank map that does not show anything is pointless

14. Not sure what you mean by a blank page?

As far as I know you cannot embed webpages, only images. as for using playrusthq the icons are not part of the image, they are overlayed after the fact so same issue, plus they dont seem to keep all map seeds cached, after a while you have to regenerate the map again which can take several minutes.

15. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

16. I mean it not not show any buildings on the map as post 27 shows

17. Code:
    [9/9/2015 6:42:55 AM] [Oxide] 6:42 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'LustyMap v1.0.5' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)
    [9/9/2015 6:42:56 AM] [Oxide] 6:42 AM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'LustyMap v1.0.5' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)
    [9/9/2015 6:53:40 AM] [Oxide] 6:53 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'LustyMap v1.0.5' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)
    [9/9/2015 6:55:25 AM] [Oxide] 6:55 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'chatCmd' on plugin 'LustyMap v1.0.5' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)

18. I missing a button, which can be folded up the map. It interferes with customize the game (F2)

Attached Files:

19. ´the button only shows when you have the 400 small map parts and activated the enhanced minimap