LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. As more features become available though the GUI i would love to do this, as far as i know right now its not possible to directly display any web pages in the GUI just images. If anyone knows any different then please let me know.

I have a few ideas to create my own friends list, detect monuments etc... but it will require a little time

2. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

3. After server restart and first player connect!
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'LustyMap v1.0.8' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)
    [Oxide] 12:26 AM [Debug] at System.Convert.ToInt16 (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapBackground (Oxide.Plugins.PlayerMap player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapAdd (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0[Oxide] 12:26 AM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'LustyMap v1.0.8' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)
    [Oxide] 12:26 AM [Debug] at System.Convert.ToInt16 (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapBackground (Oxide.Plugins.PlayerMap player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.lustyTimer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<Loaded>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

5. Thanks bro.

6. Instead of LustyMap at the top of /map. Can you make it the servers name? I keep getting spammed with "WHO IS LUSTY?" "THIS IS LUSTY'S SERVER NOW? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER OWNER?"

7. Where you get pic of map with icons of monuments? When i save generated map it doesnt contain icons :(

8. Yeah its a little annoying, you have to screenshot the webpage and crop it

9. ya but if you screenshot the page and crop it the monuments do not line up with what is actually there I had to redo mine twice. My way was I took 2 pictures one without the monuments and one with. Opened both in paint edit and then went to my rustio and got the exact spots of where it all was and just copy/paste over all the monuments from one to the other. Little bit more work but now both the map and minimap are spot on accurate.

10. When Mini Map is minimized and tried to expand it after rebooting the server!
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'lustyConsole' on plugin 'LustyMap v1.0.9' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Debug] at System.Convert.ToInt16 (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapBackground (Oxide.Plugins.PlayerMap player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapAdd (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.lustyConsole (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442139262][/DOUBLEPOST]After rebooting plugin - it works. But uncomfortable each time to restart the plugin after restarting the server!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
  11. Images of monuments dont copied in paint

12. yes they can. they wont be the images off rustio but these images Map Gallery | PlayRust HQ - Rust News, Server List, Map Generator & Map Gallery. you right click on this type of picture and go save image as. it will save the picture with all its monuments. You just crop out the monuments and click copy then paste then one by one on the new page like this one. http://ipa.playrusthq.com/maps/AVbTUXB20RfEsl2X.jpg that way they are accurate. This was my end result of that map because its the one I am currently using. http://maritimemassacre.clanservers.com/icon/newmap1.jpg you can tell the difference between them.

13. When I click on the link i get 403 forbidden that's prob why. Has to be so it can access the files freely. like this for instance Index of /map

14. It's currently set to always display the name of the plugin on the top left, it's up to Kayzor to change this to have it optional or changeable but you can always edit it in the code yourself, you'd basically want to change the assignment of the lustyPlugin variable on line 47:
    Code:
    lustyPlugin = (a as InfoAttribute).Title;
    to something like
    Code:
    lustyPlugin = "My Map";

15. That half fixed it! I figured since the files themselves were readable that wouldn't matter, now I just see a big red question mark on the map...

16. Ya the link looks good and the files look right. Is it a home server or a rented one? my issue with gameservers was you had to take out the Http:// off of it in order for it to work. what does your settings look like? mine looks like this
    "LustyMap": {
    "Compass": true,
    "Left": false,
    "MapComplexURL": "maritimemassacre.clanservers.com/map/",
    "MapMode": true,
    "MapURL": "http://maritimemassacre.clanservers.com/icon/newmap1.jpg",
    "Minimap": true,
    "StartOpen": true

17. If "StartOpen": false
    Error when server restart and player connect:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'lustyConsole' on plugin 'LustyMap v1.0.9' (OverflowException: Value is greater than Int16.MaxValue or less than Int16.MinValue)
    [Oxide] 1:09 PM [Debug] at System.Convert.ToInt16 (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapBackground (Oxide.Plugins.PlayerMap player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.minimapAdd (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.lustyConsole (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Question for all, this a noob question. How do I host the pictures as link to all the pictures that I seen? can I upload all my pictures to my web page and then just copy the page link? I've seen some of your links and it has a white background and links to all your pictures. what type of web host is this? and how can i obtain one for free? Sorry guys, I just don't want to spend 60 minutes uploading picture by picture onto my website. Thanks in advance.

19. Kayzor updated LustyMap with a new update entry: