LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,900 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Could someone help me, what exactly that means?
    Code:
     22:26:37LustyMap plugin requires missing dependency: ImageLibrary
     22:29:13Ignored unexpected plugin compilation failure: LustyMap

2. You need to install ImageLibrary for Rust | Oxide

3. oh okay, thanks!

4. Even with ImageLibrary and custom file it seems to be having a hard time with the complex map since todays update

5. now it's "working" but instead of the actual image there is a grey image saying "no image found"
    do I have to download the image and use the "custom image true" thing?

Edit: just saw your post :)

6. typ in the console resetmap see if that works.

7. It says all the time this
    (23:37:02) | Plugin compilation is already queued: LustyMap (0.008 ago)

(23:37:04) | LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 1918ms

(23:37:04) | Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.1 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(23:37:04) | Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.2 by Absolut & K1lly0u

(23:37:04) | LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary

(23:37:04) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.2 by Absolut & K1lly0u

(23:37:04) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'ImageLibrary v2.0.2' took 375ms

(23:37:04) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.1 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(23:37:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

(23:37:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(23:37:04) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

and map don't appear

8. I did it still not showing my map and now my map is gone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  9. Mine work if complex is turned off, wont split if on

upload_2017-6-2_0-10-5.png

upload_2017-6-2_0-10-13.png

10. Got Lustymap, ImageLibrary and registered with beancan.io. I got my API key and placed it in config then loaded my server.
    Map isnt there, I try doing /map but it keeps telling me LustyMap is not activated, help?

11. Today I updated my Rust server and also updated to the latest version of LustyMap and added the ImageLibrary plugin. I manually download my map from Beancan.io, and then let the image splitter do its work to create the complex minimap. Right now my large map works correctly, but the Minimap displays a large gray square with the words "NO IMAGE FOUND" and all the usual icons (monuments/people/etc) overlayed on top.
    I've been using LustyMap for a couple months so I don't think this is just a noob mistake. The oxide log looks clean.
    One thing I noticed is the \oxide\data\ImageLibrary\image_data.json does not contain all the "map-#-#-#" records like the old \oxide\data\LustyMap\ImageData.json did. I should probably also mention I am running my Rust server on Ubuntu. I do have libgdiplus installed (and it's worked correctly in the past). Where can I find a log for libgdiplus? Also is it maybe just a case-sensitivity issue? Let me know if you want more info from my server.

12. Image data is at /oxide/data/imagelibrary/image_data now.
    I tried to say the complex map wasn't working but it works for k1lly0u so I don't think he'll fix it.
    I got mine working and explained how on page 227, Might not work for you but it worked for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  13. Guys tell me what size the images map need to be? Or what could be the problem? Changed the map from a procedural to barren, and stopped working card.Processed deleted and new uploaded the plugin LustyMap... pressing the M button - start kick, with the error: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng https://pp.userapi.com/c837339/v837339637/4677f/SF5hpUcc9LM.jpg

14. ... after RUST - Update not working !

15. In order to keep it working, you need to delete LustyMap and files. Then reload ImageLibrary and Load again LustyMap.cs. Finnally upload icons and map inside data/lustymap.

It worked for me.

16. I kept an older version and all I need to do is update the map.jpg.

17. ... but not for me ! :)

18. I am getting No Image Found and cant get LustyMap figured out. This is my log after doing resetmap each time:
    (10:42:10) | [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary

(10:42:10) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(10:42:10) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

(10:42:10) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!

(10:42:10) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!

(10:42:11) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a while, please wait!

(10:42:11) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (6x). Please wait!

(10:42:11) | Web request callback raised an exception in 'LustyMap v2.1.1' plugin (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])

(10:42:11) | at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DownloadMap (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<GetMapURL>m__1 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(10:42:13) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully

(10:42:13) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap - Map Image

(10:42:13) | Image batch (LustyMap - Map Image) has been stored successfully

19. > resetmap
    [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a while, please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (6x). Please wait!
    Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
    at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DownloadMap (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<GetMapURL>m__1 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap - Map Image
    Image batch (LustyMap - Map Image) has been stored successfully

I'm getting "NO IMAGE FOUND" background on the mini-map, and when I try to use resetmap, that happens. I got ImageLibrary installed, tried reloading that, tried reloading LustyMap, tried rebooting the machine, nothing seems to work.
    After a minute or two the mini-map just goes away completely.

I'm using Beancan.io API Key