LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,900 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Dunno where else to ask right now, but anyone know when beancan.io will be working properly again? (got a 5k map not working) and I see/hear a bunch of others having issues with their API keys.

2. I tried deleting all the LustyMap files, including the ones under \data\ImageLibrary. Started from scratch with just the LustyMap.cs, the icon pack, and my map.jpg file. I started the server so it would generate the \config\LustyMap.json. Then shut the server down so I could update the config to use my custom map file. Then started the server again. My Oxide log is below. Again the large map works perfectly, but the complex mini map just says NO IMAGE FOUND.
    Code:
    14:11 [Info] Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.2 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    14:11 [Info] Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.1 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    14:11 [Info] Loaded plugin Sign Artist v0.3.2 by Bombardir
    14:11 [Info] Loaded plugin Skins v1.2.9 by MalkoR
    14:15 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    14:15 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    14:15 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!
    14:15 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map
    14:15 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!
    14:15 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait!
    14:15 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Complex map generated successfully!
    14:15 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.1' took 244ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    Here is my image_data.json so you can see the chopped map images are not being written. [JSON] image_data.json - Pastebin.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  3. Code:
    (20:40:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (20:40:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    (20:40:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    (20:40:15) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    (20:40:23) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    (20:40:34) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    (20:40:44) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    (20:40:54) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    (20:41:04) | [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled
    upload_2017-6-2_20-43-10.png

Tried plenty of resets and reloads.

Used to work fine on first attempt.

It's a local file as well.

Tried previous Lusty, tried ImageLibrary reload, all same results.

4. I have the same thing((

5. Needs fix because minimap is doesnt work (no image found)

6. Ok thank you Nesquiky everything you posted helped. The vanishing mini-map was indeed AFK tracker and I disabled it. The key bind fixed the main map for me. However, all the players on my servers are not able to pull up the main-map without using the command you gave me. This is really annoying for new players who log onto my server and are not able to access the map. Do you know how to fix this issue maybe by setting a new hotkey for the main map or making it so that it does this for players automatically?

7. This worked for me. thanks

upload_2017-6-3_1-37-22.png

8. -edit. nevermind this comment. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  9. Hey guy's,

Can someone please help me out with this errors that happen out of nowhere........
    I updated my server and updated oxide like always, and now lustymap wont show any map, I did tons of reloads and restarts 1 time it showe me a grey map with the "no image found" error but not anymore and show me this errors in console

(15:00:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

(15:00:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(15:00:09) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

(15:00:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!

(15:00:09) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.1' took 256ms

(15:00:13) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /home/rustserver/serverfiles/oxide/data/LustyMap/custom/file:////home/rustserver/serverfiles/oxide/data/LustyMap/icons/special.png

(15:00:13) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully

(15:00:14) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!

(15:00:14) | [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus

If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect

(15:00:14) | ExType: TypeInitializationException

(15:00:14) | Web request callback raised an exception (DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll)

(15:00:14) | at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)

at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Thanks in advance!

10. still have the same isssue after i do resartmap
    Code:
    [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)
    Saved 13,526 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.01), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.02).
    Saved 13,526 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.01), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.02).
    Saving complete
    Saving complete
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)
    [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled
    [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

11. @HipHip you gotta remove that one file in the data folder.Its been mentioned before.Then oxide.reload "LustyMap", it`ll work.

12. İs working after restart without any change?

13. /map admin has no effect for me
    Yes, I have permission.
    P. S. Work fine after players reconnect...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  14. /map admin - Toggles Admin View On/Off (allows you to see all player on the map)
    it does nothing if players aren't connected. what do you mean?

15. Hello, maybe someone can help me.

I installed LustyMap and ImageLibrary and took the map ("CustomMap_Use true") from Rust.IO. The players were shown staggered and therefore i load the map from Beancan but for some reason it invites the map of Rust.IO no matter what I try .. delete everything reload etc .. everytime comes the map of Rust.IO.. what can i do? Pleas help

"MapOptions": {
    "EnableAFKTracking": true,
    "HideEventPlayers": true,
    "MapImage": {
    "APIKey": "",
    "CustomMap_Filename": "maps1.jpg",
    "CustomMap_Use": true
    },
    "MinimapOptions": {
    "ComplexOptions": {
    "ForcedZoomLevel": 1,
    "ForceMapZoom": false,
    "UseComplexMap": false

16. Rust.io maps are inaccurate in Lustymap.
    You need to remove the image_data info stored for lustymap, "resetmap". :)

17. Beancan map is in the LustyMap Data folder but i cant load it... I try via "resetmap" but nothing happend.. i delet all folders and datas but after reinstall Rust.io Map reload again.

[​IMG]

I delete all files and reload again without a map but LustyMap loads again the Rust.IO map :-S

(13:47:38) | LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 3516ms

(13:47:38) | Calling 'Unload' on 'LustyMap v2.1.1' took 374ms

(13:47:38) | Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.1 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(13:47:38) | Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.2 by Absolut & K1lly0u

(13:47:38) | LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary

(13:47:38) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.2 by Absolut & K1lly0u

(13:47:38) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.1 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(13:47:39) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

(13:47:39) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map

(13:47:39) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!

(13:47:39) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map

(13:47:39) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!

(13:47:39) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.1' took 481ms

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  18. Your config shows a different name then the image name, Config says "maps1.jpg" and the actual image is called "maps.png"
    rename the config to the image name
    and resetmap/reload imagelibrary
    the image data is at "/oxide/data/imagelibrary/image_data"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  19. Vending machines making the client stutter..

20. Minimap causing significant memory leaks for anyone else?