LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,900 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I've tried 3 others map.
    3500 size, OK, generated
    4000 size, OK, generated
    4500 size, KO, always genrating...

2. If I were using beancan.io I would always use a pre generated map personally. that way you can chose what the map looks like, if you start on Rust.io you can chose the amount of Radtowns and everything then just use that seed

3. Yeap, perhaps... Until now, I wasn't choose a seed, let the chance do it lol

4. As soon as I changed the card to 5000 size, the card started to fly out !!!! And gives an error RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng. And not the first time !!!! Help solve the problem !!!

5. has been solved several times in the forum.

6. I am having an issue. My minimap appears randomly and then will be gone again for hours. If you try and open your map with m it does not work. A few players are still able to see the minimap consistently and even open it using the hotkey M. Please let me know if you see a potential fix for this!

Thanks,
    Major Abrams

7. if your M key is bound to map it will open. "bind m LMUI_Control map" If your map continues to disappear, pay attention to when it does, Is it the AFK Tracker disabling it? if so it comes back when you move again.

8. im having problems loading the icons into the map it gen ok but dosent put the icon on can someone help plz

9. did you put lustymaps icons in data folder from oxide?

10. Yes I did, the cs file is in the plugins folder, i actually tried the old directory's and the new one after, and made sure the files for the data folder were there as well. I have also tried completely removing the plugin and its files, then reloading all plugins to be sure it wasn't there, and then re-installing the plugin and reloading all plugins again, first thing I noticed is when I reload all oxide plugins, is that its not seeing lusty map at all. I may try a server restart.

11. who hosts the server? If you're sure it's not user error you've overlooked, maybe contact support server side. Might be silly to ask, You Are using ImageLibrary right?

12. yes i am :) and i might make contact, either way, if need be i'll just keep using the playrust.io :) im kind of used to it now lol

13. Quick question, im not sure the image library is of use in this situation where we are using a custom map. we still need image library? also, tried a server restart, and reloading oxide again, and still no go, its not even compiling :s

Update- nm got it working :) YaY! :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017
  14. What is this: two servers stay on one host, but one didn't run lusty with error in console, another ok..

Code:
     [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect

15. Is it Not running Linux?

16. +, but host admin solved error

17. Hey,
    After I changed the size of the map on the server and replace theold one with new map in the date directory, only the full-sized map comes out normal, if you try to zoom in, writes that the image was not found, apparently the process of cutting the map is not executed, but there is no error in the logs.

18. Hi, I'm having difficulty using a custom marker with icon.

I'm trying to do: /marker add Town special.png.

special.png exists in both /custom/ and /icons/ but isn't displaying on the map, instead the "no icon found" placeholder is showing.

Any ideas?

19. try "/marker add "Town" special" you don't need the "special.png" in custom folder

20. So, no one knows how to fix a minimap?