LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,901 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Yes. I'm waiting since 2:00 pm ^^ Always turning...

Very fast youhou lol

2. Map isnt working after the new update can post log

3. Been testing various plugins and narrowed it down to only being LustyMap, but when enabled it drains a lot of RAM and keep going until it crashed the pc, disabling LustyMap makes the RAM usage stable. This happened also in the last version and carried over so not related to latest update I would say.
    This also happens for other players on my server.
    The only thing I have edited is using own map pictures, which I had decreased in size to prevent the RPC error, rest is default.

Any advise?

4. Well... Started 05/25/2017 at 2:00 pm.... today, 05/26/2017 at 11:28 am, always "The map is being processed".

The site is down or what ? Amazing lol

Another question : I think resetmap doesn't work... I deleted the .png dl on playrust.io, but the map always here in game... where is the storage of this image ?

5. funny for me it works fine -.- hm

6. Funny wasn't the word that I would use :/

Can someone give a try for my map and try to generate it : 245097727 / 4500 ?

7. Having the same, tried on different browser with no luck. I think JangoFett didn't generate a new map.

8. @Calytic Is the map generator working ok? I assume it just has a big Q but people are saying it's not working.

9. dose anyone know how to set the map to show up when u press the buttom m?

everyones having trouble with it but minimap is showing

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
  10. Any known issues with the config file not auto generating when the plugin is loaded?

11. Open console and type:

bind m LMUI_Control map

12. you placed the plugin in the oxide plugins folder right? the config should be at /oxide/config/lustymap

13. dose everyone have to do this then or just me?

14. Everyone who can't open the map need to do it.

15. Well...
    2 days that I'm waiting the approval of my serv...
    2 days that it's impossible to generate may map...
    Near to stop loose time with this, what can I do ?

16. maybe fresh new install gonne help?

17. It's done. Now The map isn't here anymore, but that doesn't solve the fact that on beancan.io I can't generate my map, and in the console :
    Code:
    (09:18:51) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:19:01) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:19:11) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:19:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:19:32) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:19:42) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:19:53) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:20:03) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:20:15) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:20:26) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:20:36) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:20:46) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:20:57) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:21:07) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:21:17) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:21:28) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:21:38) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:21:48) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:21:59) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:22:09) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    (09:22:19) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    And it's like that since soooooo many hours/days xD , impossible to generate the map...

Approvals are automatised, or a human validation is needded ? Perhaps if I delete my serv on beancan and register again, it may help ?

18. did you add api key in config? yeah try do it from scratch

19. Yes, API key is here, and it's from scratch too...
    The map doesn't generate, via Rust or via the beancan site...

20. With the suspected introduction of the new POI in thursdays update. what would be the impact on generating maps. Does beancan use the official game to generate maps and therefore will include the new POI in map generation or will it throw the whole thing off?