LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,901 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Only the paper map. The permission would allow them to remove Rad town markers or add enough to crash a server i'd imagine. :)

2. Awesome, ok thanks for enlightening me lol.

3. map images not work.reloading and deleting data lustymap and imagelibrary.nothing help

4. Yup it was working earlier and now everytime you spawn in the map image fails to load and you get kicked out with some red writing on the screen. I can see in the console it was all generated and the images etc were all fine.

EDIT:
    [05/20/2017 21:46:04] 8*******:56729/******************/Mark disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng

Capture.PNG

Was the discon reason. I removed lusty and no more problems.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017

5. It woks aber watching the video! thanks man :)

resetmap and reload image library 2 times was essential !
    thanks for quick support

6. k1lly0u updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

7. all works.but when you zoom mini map.image not found.
    also that work after "resetmap" command:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2017
  8. keep getting:

16:19 [Error] [LustyMap] You must supply a valid API key to utilize the auto-download feature!
    Visit 'beancan.io' and register your server to retrieve your API key!

I registered. Entered the Key... Server is still not approved 3/4 weeks later.

Yes I followed the youtube vid. I cannot use a CustomMap.. My provider does not allow it... lol

9. Please tell me - is it possible to make a GUI map transparent?

10. It worked. However, it does not work after the keyboard is initialized. M key ...
    Others people work.

11. my attempt to delete my comment.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2017
  12. That doesn't work either......

Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /D:\xxgames\Mark\16064\oxide\data\LustyMap\map

Also when I re-add the extension back its just not working at all now.... ffs lol.

I switched back to the 2.1.02 version and no more problems.... this is the result:

I dont know what was changed in the new version but it DOESN'T work, for me at least......

13. Yeah I was wrong... lol Minimap stopped working. I guess v2.1.02 will get a little more love for now.

14. Yep i rolled back to the older one :D

15. I stopped using Lustymap, and thats a shame. It was causing so much lag and stutter. And a lot of people were having trouble with memory leaks. Removed Lustymap and no more lag/stutter and memory leaks. I hope one day I can put it back.

16. Unable to load LustyMap. LustyMap.cs(2289,39): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary' does not contain a definition for `ImportImageData' and no extension method `ImportImageData' of type `Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

17. update oxide and/ or ImageLibrary. Lustymap v2.1.1 complex map isn't working rn though.

18. Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  19. it is possible deactivating the mini map opens when i use M

20. as far as I know you would need to open the map with m then close the map with a different key bind
    "bind m LMUI_Control map" to open, "bind (key) LMUI_Control shrink" to close