LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,901 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I dont know what i did but pressing M doesnt bring the full map up, other people are fine however

2. I figured out my new config, it's working. However, new error:
    Players start with minimap closed, however when trying to use /map mini:
    Player is kicked: "SubtleSara disconnecting: RPC Error in AddUI"
    And the following appears upper left corner:
    XDB.jpg

3. Cursor shows on big map and I can not to change direction while run or walk.

4. Code:
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Getting this error. Anyone else?

5. Is there an issue with using LustyMap with HapisIsland? I switched to Hapis this wipe and now get RPC disconnects when attempting to look at the full map 'm'.

6. Same. Tried removing all, and starting fresh. No go.

7. I think it has something to do with removing the storage folder of Rust, and/or also the ImageLibrary folder in the data folder after a wipe. Did you do any of these?

8. Did not, but I also didn't wipe. Just the normal update today. Might have to try wiping all that out I suppose.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495157560][/DOUBLEPOST]Fixed it.

Unloaded ImageLibrary, which unloaded LustyMap... Deleted the ImageLibrary folder in the data folder. Reloaded IL. Reloaded Lusty. Worked fine.

9. How to change the picture map.jpg? Delete files and restart plug-ins. And even restart the server does not give anything. The picture does not change !!

10. Fixed it!! Amazing, thanks for sharing this :)

11. "resetmap" will still delete and re-write the ImageData.json after updates. :)

12. It would be a great feature to see the new vending machine locations in LustyMap with a shopping cart icon. Currently I can only see them on the crafted paper map. Is there a way to set this up and I am not aware, or is it just not available yet in LustyMap?

13. 3 weeks later my server still isnt approved on Beancan...

14. This is already a thing, haha. Please click the updates tab on the top, then scroll down to 2.0.91 and you will see the instructions about how to get it to work.

15. hi, same here. server after days not approved and kicked out with RPC Error in CL_RveiveFilePng. What can i do?

best regards

16. There's tips in the Overview tab to get your server on Beancan.io
    While waiting for approval or as an alternative, You can use a Custom map.
    Things to note:
    -If live changes to the config don't update automatically, you need to reload the plugin.
    - If you add or change a map image while the server is running, "resetmap" cmd will write the new imagedata to the imagelibrary.
    -If you follow this video step for step "oxide.reload ImageLibrary" should load the map for the first time, it may take a minute to load.
    -If you use the cmd "refreshallimages" (lustymap use doesn't require this cmd) Images will say "No Image Found" to fix that type "resetmap" and the images will reload.
    That should cover the Basics. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017
  17. Non friend / random players are seeing my markers that I created using /marker on the map.

I cant see any setting that would allow this.

EDIT: My friend can see any marker i place as i said above. However when he creates a marker on his end he cannot see it.

18. They're set with admin permission and everyone can see them.

19. Ahhh right so the /marker command is for admins and it will always create global markers?

Is there one for players to make their own LOCAL markers?

Thanks for the reply.