LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,901 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

2. I am still on a previous version and it works good.Had some tweaking to do aside of what they said in the video to make it work properly.

3. That's an outdated step with the new version.

4. Its alright man.Most importantly, I got it to work.I missed Lusty real bad.

5. Is anyone else having the issue? I've tried doing a complete reinstall of the plugin and adding the api back but it still won't load? Has the file location for images moved? It was working fine before the update? Do the images have to be added to the imagelibary plugin somehow now too?

6. The ImageData is stored in ImageLibrary now, have you tried "refreshallimages" ?

7. Don't spam refreshallimages, it is not like it was before, all you will achieve by doing that is wiping your stored image IDs and regathering URLs

There are no errors in what you posted, all of that is completely normal

8. Yes done that still not Loading. I really cant see why tho. All files and folders are in correct place. API is up to date this is the log from just now.

12:26 [Info] LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 2320ms
    12:26 [Warning] Calling 'Unload' on 'LustyMap v2.1.0' took 255ms
    12:26 [Info] Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.0 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    12:26 [Info] Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.1 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    12:26 [Debug] LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    12:26 [Info] Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.1 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    12:26 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'ImageLibrary v2.0.1' took 344ms
    12:26 [Info] Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.0 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    12:26 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    12:26 [Info] [LustyMap] validate images load
    12:26 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    12:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.0' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    12:26 [Stacktrace] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    12:26 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.0' took 290ms

Sorry if im being a pain i just cant see what im missing?

9. k1lly0u updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

10. works great.now its show players map:) and place names.only pictures missing,but its mayby need litlebit more time before all show up.good work:)

11. Ok ive sorted it. Works Fantastic Now!!

I had to completly remove everything and reinstall again. I think the data was trying to duplicate itself as the imagedata.json is no longer present in the DATA folder.

12. ... the BUG with Costum-Icon is fixed, Thanks !
    Last Question: why i must repeat on gamestart the command /map admin to see as admin all player ? can i save the command in game ?

13. So push enter and type /map admin then after open your console (F1) and type server.writecfg. Job done

14. any reason why the marker for airdrop are not working anymore?

15. Someone got it running with APIkey from beancan.io?

I'm still on a old customized version with working APIkey but I'm unsure if I should try to update since it introduced trouble everytime. Also I don't want to download and resize the map on every wipe. I also fear even bigger laggs with all the new stuff getting broadcasted. Could be another dealbreaker on a server with a large map.

16. Hello! I have a problem, writes LustyMap plugin requires missing dependency: ImageLibrary. C:\Rustide\rust\server\rustide\oxide\data\LustyMap folder custom and icons. Am I doing the right thing? In the config folder, there is no configuration file ...

17. Yes I have. I would back everything up. Delete everything to do with lustymap including data, Lang, json and cs install new ones. Then start and stop the server. Install the icon and custom folders. Add the api key then run it.

After add all your custom icons back and reload worked for me
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494777373][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Watch the video on page 221. Your not putting the required folders in place. Also you have to install the plugin imagelibary it's required since the update and it's linked from the overview.

18. Thank you. I will try die in the next all-nighter

19. ..
    ... not working, alltime after GameRestart i must write again /map admin to see all Players

20. hey K1lly0u,

love your work. Any chance we could get an option for a circular minimap? I think it might have been in a long time ago but could also be just a dream of mine. ;-)

keep up the good work.