LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,902 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. ... next Question about this very "easy" Plugin :D Every Time i start the Game i must write the command /map admin, to see all players.
    how can i saved it ?

2. @Hydronic - the part of blocking the M LUI message, I get those too, but that's because for some reason, even when you bind M for the map, it tries to block the binding, but if you press M and the map opens up, there's nothing to worry about on that to be honest. However, on the other message, I've never seen that one before, so not sure! Sorry!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494510079][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @MaBo2016 - Once you do the command, if you have RustAdmin running, in that program on the command line type "server.writecfg" and I would also do it in your F1 console commands just to be safe.

However, depending on some server hosts, and even personal servers, there will be times after a restart you'll have to do this again. But you shouldn't have to every time you just load in if you do that command to save it.

Also, after Rust/FacePunch wipes all servers from the game.ini files, you'll have to do it again then too. So all around, as long as you do the /map admin command, save it with the server.writecfg command both in RustAdmin and you in game console, and restarts don't take place, you shouldn't have to do it. Hope that helps!

3. Are Custom Marker Images Not working? wont pull any and yes they are in the correct folder and json code looks right for the added image?

4. I get my map generated, but not the monument, radtown or myself icons! ;/

5. @Herkus 2 -
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494537399][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope that helps!

6. k1lly0u updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

7. Do we know when we can expect to see v2.0 of IL?

8. I did everything just as shown in the video and I still can`t get player markers (including my own) nor the monuments.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494638632][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I got it to work by deleting those two json files in the data folder and letting them regenerate.The problem now appears to be the lag.Map causes enormous lags if I load vending machines.Lags less without them but still needs to be taken care of.So what should I do to reduce the impact?

9. Well, why bother to spoil the plugin and make it dependent on the other?

10. The final step of the video was "resetmap" which wipes the map ImageData and CustomData.

11. When you select "Disable Broadcasting" on the VM in-game, It still shows on the map.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2017
  12. ... again BUG after new Update:

WHY DEVELOPER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM ????
    YOUR TOO MUCH UPDATE IS STRESSFULL AND FOR NOTHING !!!

if i set a marker with my own icon (40x40, png), it doesnt show my icon ...

the version before is working fine, why alltime update, update, update, update, ... ?
    Why more and more dependencies of other plugins like "ImageLibrary" now ?
    Every Update more and more Problems ...

Attached Files:

• 111.png
      111.png
      File size:
      144.7 KB
      Views:
    • boss.png
      boss.png
      File size:
      5.4 KB
      Views:
  13. The ImageData is now stored in the ImageLibrary.
    "oxide.reload ImageLibrary"
    or
    Console Command
    "refreshallimages" should work.

14. ... every day new settings :( where i put exactly my custom icons ? the files in CUSTOM and ICONS not longer working ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494675991][/DOUBLEPOST]

... every day new settings :( where i put exactly my custom icons ? the files in CUSTOM and ICONS not longer working ?
    and why i must on gamestart alltime repeat the command /map admin to see all players ? is that command doesnt save ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2017
  15. It does nothing on my end and I did follow that step as well.I had to manually wipe those two files.Impact on the FPS is tremendous if default speed is used + if vending machines are visible.

16. Don't know about anyone else but its completely stopped working on update and wont load at all.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and make sure you have the plugin in the right location.

18. Yes they are in right location so are the image folders as everything apart from custom images was working before the update.

Now ive updated it this is the error log

18:07 [Debug] LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    18:07 [Info] Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.1 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    18:07 [Info] Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.0 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    18:07 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    18:07 [Info] [LustyMap] validate images load
    18:07 [Info] [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

19. in my config I have disabled friends and enabled clans, but no clans can see their clanmembers on the map. Is there something I'm missing to edit or is there something wrong in the plugin?

Thanks in advance.

20. If your plugins are up to date, the custom icons are working. my image name- red.png located in /oxide/data/lustymap/custom/red.png
    in-game- /marker add "Closed" red.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/19d522e4fbc5549a6a19f397c9842378.png
    When I didn't add the quotations I got the result you're having.
    If you have marker names enabled
    Code:
    "MapMarkers": {
        "ShowAllPlayers": false,
        "ShowCaves": false,
        "ShowDebris": false,
        "ShowFriends": false,
        "ShowHelicopters": true,
        "ShowMarkerNames": true,
    add the quotations to the Name, If your adding an icon "/marker add Shop blue.png" it would look for an image named Shop instead of blue.png. /marker add "Shop" blue.png would load the blue.png icon and show the name Shop on the map.