LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,904 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I think thats what happened to me, and then mine failed to generate and is now stuck in some sort of limbo mode. im not sure who to @mention that is incharge of beancan to help

2. Yea 1 server loaded fine other stuck

3. I had that also, just try again. Should work now. I just recently got mine

4. Yup just tried again and it generated a blank map on the website again. :( beancan.io - Rust Maps

5. When i click that link the image loads right away. try again :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493939791][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Resetmap"

6. say for player ? Can you explain this ?

7. Tell players to type that into the console.

8. Since the update yesterday our Minimap doesn't work correctly.
    We generated a new map on beancan.io, downloaded the image, set costommap on true, put the image in the right folder but ingame the plugin shows a different map.
    we tried reloading the plugin etc but still it doesn't show the correct map.

9. type resetmap into console

10. thanks that worked :)
    now just the login at the live-map doesn't work

11. карта не создается на beancan.ИО, что делать ? пожалуйста, помогите :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494063048][/DOUBLEPOST]the map is not created on the beancan.IO what to do ? please help :(

12. LustyMap is not working ... For using i need an API - Key ? Register here, Register there ? Bullshit, LuckyMap is every Update more difficult to installet ... not longer used and deleted !

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure using Beacon.io is optional, I believe you can enable/disable it in the config.

14. When i open map by pressing "M" or ">>>" i get huge lag, my ping goes up like crazy (5k+). Map won't load, it is black all the time. Rest of the players on servers that i play, don't have this problem. Please help.

15. Thanks PINKDMG. thought I was missing something :)

16. its not correct, u need this page or other page for create your MAP Image ...
    i make my mape over this page and other pages, copy this File in OXIDE/DATA/ LustyMap, but LustyMap doesnt find it everytime !

LustyMap = FrustyMap

but what i do, alltime: manys errors, it cant loading this, and this, and this, u need this, u need this, u need this, u must register here and here and here, u must donloading this, and this, and this, ... why not a working full package (rar, zip) what all needing for this plugin like other plugins ?

to much updates for nothing ... i doesnt make something wrong, i installed clean on new server and its NOT working ! i want playing and have no time and fun, if i need for a plugin many days to installed and is the plugin running, a new bullshit update is coming and same work like before!

its not funny for many users here, its stressful.

this is why to much people needs support for this plugin. no other plugins have more then 200 pages usersupport, only lustymap !

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  17. How do I get my API key, I click on my servers, it says its offline, but when I click on it, apparently there is supposed to be a "edit" button, but its just a blank screen that comes up

Attached Files:

18. MapKeybind does not work. How to solve this problem thanks.
    I uninstalled the plugin and put it back.
    A solution would be welcome thanks

19. I haven't seen anyone post this issue since the 5/4 update, but has anyone else had an issue where the map shows up fine, but it doesn't show any of the markers & players?

SOLVED

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  20. No problem with me
    With each map I delete the "CustomData.json and the ImageData.json"
    And the reload 2 times and the map is displayed normally.
    And do not forget "Plugin Attachments | CHAOS_CODE"
    Otherwise no icons

Attached Files: