LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,904 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. this is the best and the worst plugin ever :) ... will it be ever fixed ? from last unit update it couse loot of lags

2. Server tried to run command "m LMUI_Control map", but we blocked it
    Server tried to run command "m """, but we blocked it

i get everytime this error messages if i try to load the plugin :(

3. do not forget to type resetmap :)

4. F.Y.I. i fixed the black map issue on my server.
    What i did was enabled custom map and changed the .png image to a .jpg .
    everyone who had a black map now sees the map.

5. it says lustymap is not activated, y so?

6. still the same problem

7. Gaudeee read Page 217 =)
    Nesquiky write a way :)

8. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
  9. How to close mini map in my server?

10. "UseComplexMap": false
    "UseMinimap": false,

there use to be an easier way that didn't require a "resetmap" like /map mode mini, /map mini false. I don't know if it still works though.
    I think it was /map mode true /map mode false. that was for simple or complex mode change.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017
  11. i cant use it the LustyMap let my server lag to much

12. How do you close the map after using the command /map?

13. bind m LMUI_Control map

14. "/map mini" will close the main map. It's easier to use the m key though :)

15. I had this plugin installed and set the loot table for regular drops and everything was working perfectly with FancyDrop, all icons were appearing on the map and it was great. Then I installed AlphaLoot and the drops started having crap in them again and the Icons no longer show. I set the drop tables for FancyDrop in the AlphaLoot drop tables which fixed that, but the icons still don't show on the map. Any ideas on how to get them back?

16. The M or other key stops working. I have everything reinstaler and nothing

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. That forum's solution there for each player binding it themselves works great Wulf, thank you for the link. Just curious, on most servers I never have any lag whatsoever when I pull up the map, and continue to run with it out. On our server, when it's up, it ticks every second or so, and the graphics ingame lag each time. Anyone know what that is? I turned off the vending machines, it helped, but it's still very evident.

19. LustyMap doesn't work before and after update. either beancan nor local image file. always getting:
    "
    (20:51:38) | [LustyMap] ResetMap Confirmed! Removing stored images and reloading the plugin to re-download your map image

(20:51:38) | Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.93 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(20:51:38) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.93 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(20:51:39) | [LustyMap] Validating imagery

(20:51:39) | [LustyMap] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(20:51:40) | [LustyMap] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!

(20:51:40) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.0.93' took 1447ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

(20:51:40) | Calling 'ccmdResetmap' on 'LustyMap v2.0.93' took 1664ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

(20:51:41) | [LustyMap] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!

(20:51:41) | [LustyMap] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a while, please wait!

(20:51:41) | [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)

(20:51:51) | [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)

(20:52:02) | [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)

(20:52:12) | [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)

(20:52:22) | [LustyMap] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)

(20:52:32) | [LustyMap] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled"

20. I've filled out everything on beancan.io like over a month and a half ago, and they still won't register me, no idea what to do anymore